help- your opinion please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
I really dont know what colour to do my hair now. I used to be all blonde and dont want that anymore. Then i went red, which i love as its shiny and suits my skintone but it can be a bit much, then i went quite dark which i think was harsh on my skinton, and at the moment i am dark warm brown with blonde bits, but i feel a bit boring with that and it doesn't shine as much
help!!

Attachments

• red and dark.jpg
    red and dark.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 218
  • Cropped me.jpg
    Cropped me.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 113
  • blonde.jpg
    blonde.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 113
thanks in advance for your help guys!

I like the red it looks so nice! :hug:

Hiya Yes I agree the red really suits you.:)

Yes definetly the red, compliments your skintone perfectly.
xx

yep I think red too looks really nice with your skin tone.

okay dokey!! think im gonna do warm brown all over and reds thro in foils?

Hi, me too , totally agree the red suits you loads ,
I think if you do it with the colour touch you will get some serious shine going on there lol x :hug: minky

i did it!! i used colour touch 6/47 + 7/0 1.9%
i prefer it a lot more i feel it makes me look healthier and my hair! its a bit washy where the blonde bits were
x
x

Attachments

• new red.jpg
    new red.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 96
  • newred.jpg
    newred.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 122
do the red ,but why dont you have differant shades in double slices trrough horseshoe section to add dimension.- not contrasts ,blending shades.

do the red ,but why dont you have differant shades in double slices trrough horseshoe section to add dimension.- not contrasts ,blending shades. or do you remember the managers hair in footballers wives? where it was smuged copper mahogany and violet ends -lovely ! but unfortunately not for me

no i never watched it sorry
ive done my red all over myself today, then il get it done in work over next week with some blending reds
thanks
x

no i never watched it sorry
ive done my red all over myself today, then il get it done in work over next week with some blending reds
thanks
x

I love the colour it is in the avatar top left of your box ,:hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back