Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaceyG25

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Edinburgh and I am really keen on doing a nail course to learn how to do acrylics, shellac, gel, manicures etc.. I'm not able to give up full time work so was looking for something in the evenings/weekends and if I needed too i could take a days flexi from work.
I have been in touch with Telford College and they have told me that their evening course for nail treatments is under examination as all the colleges in Edinburgh are merging.

Does anyone know of any salons that do training?

You should contact the fingertips centre in Edinburgh and see what they can offer their training is second to none and they are vey helpful. I went down the college route and to be perfectly honest it was a complete waste of time and money, Ive learned so much more from the training I've done since then xx

I would vouch for the Fingertips Centre as well! They are great! If you want to do everything I think the new CND complete course might suit. I believe its done over a number of weeks with a couple of days a week but don't quote me on that :) They're also really good at doing courses on Sundays for example, a lot of people already working in the industry can't afford to take time off in the week. Here's their website:

The Fingertips Centre

Air x

I have no experience doing nails so would be starting from scratch, do you know if they prefer you to have experience?

Latest posts

Back