HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hi, Been on this site quite alot in last few months. I trained as a nail tech at college with ihbc certificates i manicure, advanced nail technicques, and nail art. It was very hard for me has i suffer with chronic depression and a mood disorder, but i love to do nails, i would love to do a conversion course with creative, but i am on DLA and with two small children money is well oops very tight. I would love to acheive more out of my life, because i am a fighter perhaps sam could do courses for people with disabilities, both physical and mental because as people we have so much to give, if given the chance.
Love this site and the people are so kind.
Lesley

Hi
I am a great believer in that if you want something bad enough work hard and you shall succeed :D
I am deaf and it was very tough for me in the hearing world but I have a passion for nails and I went out there and made sure I succeeded.
My advice to you would be practice and more practice and then when you feel confident get some paying clients at a reduced rate.........explain to them that you are new to the business and still training, and then the extra money you earn put away for your future courses.

Good luck
Dawnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back