Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite

Reaction score
OH NOOO!

The lady that i rent space from in the sunbed shop has just rang me and said that 3 clients that i did on Saturday have all come back with lifting!! :cry:

They're all coming in tomorrow to see me at different times. I use star nails acrylic and to be honest was a bit out of practise at pink & whites, everyone has been asking for gel lately. They looked fab when i did them :| I'm totally embarassed about this - what do i say to them tomorrow? Am i totally crap at doing nails? :sad:

Do i give them a refund? Do i re-do them for free?

I really have never had this in the all the time i've done nails.... :rolleyes: I'd really appreciate some advice ladies...

Aphrodite said:
OH NOOO!

I really have never had this in the all the time i've done nails.... :rolleyes: I'd really appreciate some advice ladies...

You have just answered your own question - this has never happened before!! Check everything before they come back - even do one nail on yourself maybe. Be sure you identify the cause (Prep, application tecnique etc.) You KNOW you can do it right.

Our company policy is to accept their complaint, appologise, and tell them you will put it right immediately. Ask them if that would make them happy? Explain what you will do differently to ensure that it doesn't happen again (even if you have to admit a mistake on the first time!). Explain what you expect of them to ensure it doesn't happen again (i.e gloves, solar oil etc.) When you are all agreed, then start the repairs. You must either refund them or put the problem right.

The biggest thing is to make sure that you have not only fixed the problem to their satisfaction, but also fixed your reputation. Make sure they come back again by offering a discount off the next rebalance.

Bad news travels fast. If you do not go the distance to make them happy, they will tell people.

Thanks for your reply Ella!

That sounds like good advice. I rang up two friends of mine that i had done pink and whites on about 2 weeks ago and asked if they had any probs and they both said their nails were fine. :confused:

So i'm gonna see if i can fix the problem and definitely give them a discount of their next re-balance.

The only thing i can think of is that the monomer had been left out in a small bowl with a lid on for about 4 days - would this affect it? I just can't think of any other reason as my prep is always the same! :sad:

Nevermind, i'll just have to fix this before it goes any further.

Thanks for your help Ella! :o ;)

hiya

i always use fresh monomer, i use a small deep dish and decant with a pipette.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back