help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riosol2001

Reaction score
help ..i dont know what the hell i am doing or if maybe i am just in need of my holiday next week but i am doing something wrong with my acrylic.yes i have been working lots of silly hours trying to fit every one in but i always count my going going gone on my beads but i am getting like a ...dont know what to describe it to...it's not pocket lifting as when i file the acrylic away it's not doing that thing that happens when it is pocket lifting.it looks like the acrylic in some areas isa diff colour.is my bead too wet..the other thing is by the time i start the second hand my monomer is too poluted with crap off my brush yet i am wiping my brush after each bead.i hope this makes sense to some one..
another question..... does this happen to any one else .i feel like i am slowing down and every thing is much more harder work.some one please help me with my bead pick up.
is there no chance of a quick one to one while i am at the show next week as i am only in the u.k for the show ........lisaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Riosol - firstly I can honestly say that a 1-2-1 at Olympia would just be out of the question:rolleyes: HOWEVER if you can get a nail done :) at the demo both, you will get a 1-2-1 (with many listening) ;) so that is the time to ask!! I am judging by what you have written but maybe it's time for a new brush????

BTW Gigi, Ketan and Samuel are demoing!! Also Tracey Leja and Amanda Reevell will be demoing Brisa!

this may sound crap but i only bought it 3 and a half months ago . norm i get about 6 months but is it because i am using it a lot more .i never thought that it would be my brush cause it's so new ish .... i think i'll buy 4 new heads ..... thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi am bringing my camera to have my picture taken with every one can't wait to meet you and the others xxxxxxxxxxxxi can't wait to put faces to names with every one on here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Riosol, I may be wrong (it does happen on occasion:lol: - sorry thought that was amusing) - when you get to Olympia, make sure you have a demo and talk to GMG or Geeg about it - they will solve your problem, of that I am sure!!!:rolleyes:

Mrs Geek said:
Riosol, I may be wrong (it does happen on occasion:lol: - sorry thought that was amusing) - when you get to Olympia, make sure you have a demo and talk to GMG or Geeg about it - they will solve your problem, of that I am sure!!!:rolleyes:
i got to say i think you could be right because i did have a bad start to the brush as it would not train and tapper it's self for me . lets be honest maybe i ####ed it up.... he he. i think when i buy the new heads i'll get some one other than my self at the show to make sure the gum is out of it correctly .thanks mrs geek at least i have a slight hope that it's not my work........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It does sound like your brush is contaminated...........
Are you getting any yellowing?
Try leaving it in fresh monomer for a while to see if it`ll clean up any.
You shouldn`t need to keep wiping your brush but if the brush is holding product then its usually through contamination

hi

in the mean time after taking debs advice and soaking your brush why dont you try having two pots of your liquid whilst you are working keeping one for cleaning your brush??

Sawasdee ka

would the pots be unlabled container pots i think yesterday is against all rules and regulations i am find it very hard to understand some things .

How are we to try to have western standard salon for the western customer if you keep change all the time .

Today we have bottles of liquid and powers on the table so customer can see lable i know to some body who use there head it not mean a lot when it has been opened could have xxxx company and water inside .

mui from Thailand

mui said:
Sawasdee ka

would the pots be unlabled container pots i think yesterday is against all rules and regulations i am find it very hard to understand some things .

How are we to try to have western standard salon for the western customer if you keep change all the time .

Today we have bottles of liquid and powers on the table so customer can see lable i know to some body who use there head it not mean a lot when it has been opened could have xxxx company and water inside .

mui from Thailand

dear mui

What i mean by pots is dappen dishes, we decant via a pipette from our liquid bottle into our dappen dishes, this is done infront of the client with the bottle on display. This way our liquid stays fresh and does not become contminated. Dappen dishes are little glass/plastic pots with lids. We do not put our brush directly into our liquid bottle for obvious reasons..

sawasdee ka

I do know about dampen dishes i import them to Thailand and sell from my salon to other salons .

When the bottle is open on your table once opened anybody could have any company product inside .
I can put a creative bottle on my table have it there for the next 30 years and never use creative product if i was that way but i am not .

lables or unlabled mean nothiing has nothing to do with nss i am not thai boxing anybody sometimes it good to have discussion and see what some body think

Mui from Thailand .

Mui,

Of course anybody could put anything in a xxx container but as I said in your other post, this would not be following the regulations of COSHH & would be considered NSS as in the UK all Technicians must adhere to COSHH. I can only tell you what regulations we have in the UK.

Jade

sawasdee ka

so i speak that the unlabled or hand written bottle that was bought big bottle has good liquid inside and so is not mma or nss .

Bottle of liquid that is bought 128 oz and is put in 16 bottles is not nss the product is good the tech is good how is it nss.

tech use best product buys products at best price gives customer the best nails she has had at the right price that is why she keep going back but is nss .

because of the lable :lol: .

Mui from Thailand

Mui,

I'm getting a bit confused now but will still try to help you.

As long as all containers are labeled (whether company label or hand written)
do not contain mma &
contain exactly what the label states

The salon would not be considered as nss (on the subject of containers) as they would be following the rules of COSHH.

Maybe we could go into chat to discuss this rather than use up the message board??

Jade x

Sawasdee ka

I have to go shower now very hot in Thailand i want rain season come i hope can chat another time thank you .

If you read post like i do MOST non english speaking asian salons are NSS or use mma from the boards it is rubbish talk.

When ever a set of nails get soaked off that smell or a liquid smells its always non English speaking techs that have put this nails i do not beleive .

some Asian techs do not have or want lables if they buy big botles and make to smaller bottles but the ones i know want the best education and best products .

I dont know how many of you have worked or have seen or smell mma if it is as strong as it is talked about i think when you have 5 or 6 techs busy in a salon the smell would be so bad that they could not work in there or the customer to sit for 1 half hours .

When techs can buy the liquids and powders like i show to you i do not beleive that mma is in big use because mma can not be much cheaper .

If mma is in use it is uneducated techs like i was b4 i come to this board but that is another story .

Thank you for post mui :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back