Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey all,

Im not sure how I go about this basically I have set up this forum, the thing is I want to link it to my website, are any of you clever enough to know how this works? or can someone show me how to do it.

Cannot help you with the problem you have posted - but I have taken a look at your website looks v intresting

decide on the word you want to be the link to that page... make the word a hyperlink so that when it's clicked it opens up the forum on a new page.

Yep bob along to Sarah's site it is fab :)

yayay :) looks wicked hunnio :D

Jess
xox

Just had a look.....looks cool!!!!:lol:

Hi Sandi,

Sorry being blonde but how do I go abt making a hyperlink?

Ooohh and cheers to the other girls for compliments on forum :)

Sorry but I dont understand this question - you have created a website so surely you know how to create a hyperlink - or am I missing something?

All sorted now had a problem with the server, thanks for your help :)

All sorted now had a problem with the server, thanks for your help :)

Glad its sorted :hug: Its a fab site like a home from home :)

Just my opinion....... I really cant see the point of starting up a new nails forum when we've already got the best one right here. Going up against The Nail Geek is a recipe for disaster, you might get some posters in the early stages but I doubt it will last. Dont want to put a damper on your new venture Sarah, but most new nail forums (at least the ones that I've seen) fail from lack of input after a short time.

Seanny I have absolutely no intention of going up against this site, that is not the reason why I started up the forum , so no I do not think it will be a recipe for disaster.

I understand that lots of people have priorities and with this site, but hey its a free country and I can do what I please, please don't take this the wrong way but I feel your being negative towards me and just setting me up for a big fall.

If it fails it fails but atleast Ive tried, the internet is a big place plenty of room for everyone.

Hi Sarah, hope your forum goes well. Why did you decide to set up the site?

Hiya,

Ive allways been into computers, teaching myself alot, so this was a start with the forum, my business is growing rapidly, most of my clients come from my website so Ive linked them both together, put it as an add on for my website really

Hiya,

Ive allways been into computers, teaching myself alot, so this was a start with the forum, my business is growing rapidly, most of my clients come from my website so Ive linked them both together, put it as an add on for my website really

Sarah I think it is a great idea and nice to have a smaller site to pop in to and have a read too :hug:
Well done

Sarah I think it is a great idea and nice to have a smaller site to pop in to and have a read too :hug:
Well done

Same here... sometimes this site can be overwealming with all thats going on... (I love this site too along with its 'vast' appeal :lol: ) it was quite refreshing to have a 'clearer' lookie and a bonus to see familar faces :)

Well done Sarah .. its looking very good so far :hug:

The site looks great Sarah. Well done. :)

Thanks for your support girls :hug:

Latest posts

Back