Help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lynnette_H

Reaction score
Hello all

I need some help, I've always used Star Nails resin and I can't seem to find it anywhere online to buy. I usually get it from my local wholesalers but even they've stopped doing it :!: :!: :!:

Can anyone tell me is it discontinued or can you recommend something else?

Thank you
Lynnette
:D

Ive got a starnails product price guide from march- september 2004 and there is a few different resins in it so maybe the one you want is still avalable.

If you cannot get hold of the star nails resin, try Nailorder's own, its just as good if not better and is at least £2 - £3 cheaper, and available mailorder. Tel No. 0800 9522335.

If you cannot get hold of any, just let me know and I will help if I can.
Tracey

Hi Capital hair and beauty supply star nail bits and bobs and I am sure they have the resin, there are many across the uk, if not cretive fabric is very good.

Grace x

Hi.....Im sure Ellisons Mail Order catalogue still has it......
It did at least have it in the old book!!!! (Since Olympia, Ellisons have updated their book and ammended some prices.)
Hope you find it soon :)

Thank you everyone your all stars :D

I'm gonna give the nailorder a go first. I have to say this website is cool, it's nice to be able to talk to other nail tech's I don't really know anyone around me and my hubby tunes out when i start talking nails lol lol

lynnette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back