Help !!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickers

Massively Geeky
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm new to this site and must say Im hooked already but its taking a while to find my way around I must say :confused:

I'm homebased, trying to build up my clientelle. and have just started advertising​
(delivering my pricelists 2 houses in local area) :). Is this a good way of advertising!!!!!!​

Please help ! Your views/experience will be much appreciated.

Thanks Geeks
x

Hiya,

Another thing you could do is approach large factory's and ask if you could put a leaflet on the notice board!!!! if there are alot of women that work there you could offer a discount for groups...i've got a couple of clients that work in a factory and they have nail art on all the time..this has turned out to be excellent advertising too as i have about 10 regular clients now from the factory (p.s i do the nail art on the origional two clients for free as I know they will spread the word)
When i first started i posted loads of leaflets through doors and approached local shops to see if they would put a poster in the window.
hope this helps
Amanda

The best advice i can give you is what my geek friends gave me when i asked a similar question.

Using the clients you have now give each of them 5 of your business cards with your name on the top. If you get 3 bookings from the same name that is on your business card then that person gets a small solar oil or a reduced treatment, i do free infills and its working great....!

Enjoy the site, its a great way to make and meet new friends. I only wish i'd found it sooner. :biggrin:

Vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back