Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLC NAILS

Reaction score
Hi Everyone..
just register to geek.. so all is new..

Need some help.. starting a Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 and need salon for 1 day a week in the New Romney, kent area but going to college in Dover,kent so all area's would be considered..

I have experience as a trainee plus I am a Nail Techician..

Does any body know anybody looking for a trainee or how I could go about looking for a salon..without phoning every salon in kent..Ha Ha HA..

CHEERS.....

TLC X

Salons want someone who stands out IMO,every one rings,get your walking shoes on,call in every salon you can find and sell yourself tell them how great you would be for their salon (without being cocky lol),they'll be so impressed at your initiative . ! :wink2:

Welcome to the site and best of luck xx

Cheers for replying..
Thanks for the advice.. I better get on the blower then..

TLC...

Don't ring,call in and see them :!: xx

I tend to agree with Becki, when I first started out, I approached salons I liked the look of and actually went in and spoke to the manager or arranged a time to see them. If you show enthausiasm (sp) they may well take you on, and a bonus they get to actually "see" you. Good luck, let us know how you get on. paulette

It would be so much better to see the salon first..
plus meet the people I could be working with..

It does make sense..

Of course it does :wink2: And it already set's you apart from the rest cos they're sat at home on the sofa just flicking through they yellow pages :lol: x

The salon search begins..
the story goes on.. hopefully there will be some thing to update soon.. fingers crossed.. CHEERS AGAIN FOR THE ADVICE..

It is all so easy when you know how...LOL

Latest posts

Back