Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
I am due to do my conversion to creative this comming monday, i have a BIG problem..!

On the letter it says that you must bring a model, which was ok.... I asked a client if she minded and she said she would be glad of the day out seeing as she is 7 weeks away from having her baby.....Well this baby (a 6lb boy) wanted to come earlie and suprise everyone..! :suprised:
Now i have no model and not sure what to do?

Anyone in Salisbury that wants to help out a friendly geek....;)

Vicky

PS the baby and mother are doing really well......:)

Hi Vicky...i will be a model for you hun?

Vicky

Anything happens and Deni cant make it give me a shout - i'll happily come along for you

just let me know how you want my nails - on or off !

Kx

vicky said:
I am due to do my conversion to creative this comming monday, i have a BIG problem..!

On the letter it says that you must bring a model, which was ok.... I asked a client if she minded and she said she would be glad of the day out seeing as she is 7 weeks away from having her baby.....Well this baby (a 6lb boy) wanted to come earlie and suprise everyone..! :suprised:
Now i have no model and not sure what to do?

Anyone in Salisbury that wants to help out a friendly geek....;)

Vicky

PS the baby and mother are doing really well......:)

Thanks Deni..that would be great!! your a life saver :biggrin:

Thank you too Karen...if Deni decides to have a baby earlie or gives me another suprise i'l let you know...lol

Thanks girls

xx

Latest posts

Back