help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolasukey

Reaction score
hi all, iv recently started gel nails with essential nails , im on the tipping section and need help! i can glue the tip onto the natural nail without air bubbles finally lol! but when im blending the sides of the tip they're sometimes snagged at the sides so it looks like iv'e filled to much but i only file a few strokes on each side, any advice? x

ive never had this happen to me, but if you doing what I think you are doing,you just might have to file a bit more gentle,sometimes when blending, less is more, take it a bit slower and stop and have a look! I hope that you get it sorted out,let us know how you go!!

thanks for your help,i will let u know how i get on x

im doing the same course! ive had this happen a few times so switched the file i used to blend, try using a softer grit maybe? hth xxx:hug:

Also...it might help you to file down the well area/the area you adhere to the nn (on the topside), a little before gluing, makes for less filing when you need to blend.

thanks everyone,i'll c wat happens next try! :)

Latest posts

Back