Helpful hints for happy geeking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fact I think your post is so good you should actually be a mod, omg can you imagine!! :lol::lol::lol: That's a whole other thread though.
hmmmmmmmmmm ROFLMFAO

I think Sam would sooner shut the site down:lol::lol::lol::lol:
{nods her head then runs for cover lol} :lol:

I wish I'd seen your geeky hints ages ago, I don't like to think of what's hiding under the spacebar on my keyboard lol

In fact I think your post is so good you should actually be a mod, omg can you imagine!! :lol::lol::lol: That's a whole other thread though.

OMG no, it would take us ages to delete all the threads we have written about Adele in Mod Squad, mind the parties would be OUTRAGEOUS!!! :lol::green::eek:

hmmmmmmmmmm ROFLMFAO

{nods her head then runs for cover lol} :lol:

I wish I'd seen your geeky hints ages ago, I don't like to think of what's hiding under the spacebar on my keyboard lol

OMG no, it would take us ages to delete all the threads we have written about Adele in Mod Squad, mind the parties would be OUTRAGEOUS!!! :lol::green::eek:

HUH I'd even been out and got myself a mod ledger (for writing naughty names in) but I know when I'm not wanted:irked::irked:

Writing notes in my book now for exclusions to the party list:green::green:

Adele couldn't agree more I mean being half cut and slightly mad always helps on here :lol:

Mod Ledger? Why didn't you say before? We've never had a ledger before! You're in mate! .... (runs off quick to start deleting said threads :green::Grope:)

Here we go Adele, have found you your mod uniform.........

73346770.jpg

Mod Ledger? Why didn't you say before? We've never had a ledger before! You're in mate! .... (runs off quick to start deleting said threads :green::Grope:)

My ledger and me are in then ????:lol::lol::lol:

And here is a pic of Sam at the prospect of all this.........

73346750.jpg

Here we go Adele, have found you your mod uniform.........

73346770.jpg

Oh wonderful, I feel all important now:lol:

Adele couldn't agree more I mean being half cut and slightly mad always helps on here :lol:
I know what you mean, I couldn't cope any othe way:lol:

BTW Adele I don't see any mention made of Tena's - so essential at times :green:

My muscles are sound, after all I am a geek in fine physical condition:)

Alright I lied, Tenas, blood pressure tabs, cholesterol tabs, diuretics, zimmer frame, mobility scooter (Izzi's still got the keys) 3 pairs of glasses, a ripple mattress, surgical stockings..............and a great thirst:green:

My muscles are sound, after all I am a geek in fine physical condition:)

Alright I lied, Tenas, blood pressure tabs, cholesterol tabs, diuretics, zimmer frame, mobility scooter (Izzi's still got the keys) 3 pairs of glasses, a ripple mattress, surgical stockings..............and a great thirst:green:

For a second there, Adele, I had a flashback to last night's shift at my other job in the senior care home!

And speaking of having a bottle in your purse....this morning I got home at 7am after doing a gruelling 18 hour shift as a social worker and decided to have a drink to wind down. I grabbed a beer from my fridge just as the school bus pulled up and honked for the kids, so I stood in the doorway waving to them as they ran out, totalling forgetting that I'm standing at the door in my robe at 7am with a full beer bottle in my hand and looking like 20 miles of bad road. And I couldn't figure out why the bus driver looked so horrified until hubby silently points to the hallway mirror and started laughing!:green:

Latest posts

Back