Helpful hints for happy geeking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Thought these might help you :)

1. Never have yourrrrrrrrr naills asd long as mine it makesw typing really quite tricky

2. If you see a post from someone you know to be funny, make sure you do not have a cup, glass,ciggie or sandwich in your hand, or anything in your mouth. It can be very difficult to get tea, coffee, wine, toast, ash out of your keyboard, or off of your screen

3. Try to keep an open mind, I keep mine so open it is quite vacant

4. Read everything about your particular subject, you never know when it might come in handy

5. For heated times keep and bottle of white in the fridge at all times - and chill

6. Promise yourself you will practise your craft as much as you geek - intention is nearly as good as reality, at least in your head.

7. Never disobey a mod - they've still got neg rep:green:

Happy geeking all:hug:

like it adele..... like it lots and how true on all the things you put xxx

Adele, what are you talking about?? You disobey the mods all the time!:green::green::green:

I agree with the vacant mind bit though.:lol:

Oh, and at this present time I've got a bottle of wine in my handbag.

In your handbag? Is that a regular occurence Sals, maybe you would feel better if you faced what you are hun:hug: Theres no shame in being a wine swilling lout even if it is only 4.15:lol::lol:

Lol I like it. x

love it adele !!
number 6 is me if I spent more time doing me own nails I wouldn't have to hide them,
then I could be like number 1 aans typo wronf xx

In your handbag? Is that a regular occurence Sals, maybe you would feel better if you faced what you are hun:hug: Theres no shame in being a wine swilling lout even if it is only 4.15:lol::lol:

You know very well it was a leaving pressie, cheeky moo! :green:

You know very well it was a leaving pressie, cheeky moo! :green:

My god are you drinking that....you are indeed fearless:lol::lol:

Can I have Stella instead, drinking wine implies a degree of decorum I just do not have:green:

Adele, what are you talking about?? You disobey the mods all the time!:green::green::green:

I agree with the vacant mind bit though.:lol:

Now theres a surprise:green:

She has no shame:lol:

Love it Adele, my keyboard is full of all the above!:lol:

In fact I think your post is so good you should actually be a mod, omg can you imagine!! :lol::lol::lol: That's a whole other thread though.

Sals, you are pure class hun, wine in your handbag, I love it :lol:

Love it Adele, my keyboard is full of all the above!:lol:

In fact I think your post is so good you should actually be a mod, omg can you imagine!! :lol::lol::lol: That's a whole other thread though.

Sals, you are pure class hun, wine in your handbag, I love it :lol:

ME A MOD
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think Sam would sooner shut the site down:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ME A MOD

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wouldn't that just be like organised anarchy if you were a mod Adele:lol:

ME A MOD

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It would be priceless Adele, well you are a world controller already :lol::lol::lol:

2. If you see a post from someone you know to be funny, make sure you do not have a cup, glass,ciggie or sandwich in your hand, or anything in your mouth. It can be very difficult to get tea, coffee, wine, toast, ash out of your keyboard, or off of your screen

:hug:

:lol:

ME A MOD

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I now wish I had followed the above rule 2!!!

Cheers Fiona & Adele :irked:............for the Tuc crackers that just showered my laptop!!

I now wish I had followed the above rule 2!!!

Cheers Fiona & Adele :irked:............for the Tuc crackers that just showered my laptop!!

You should invest in one of those wee dustbusters Izzy, that's what I use, no use for wine though :lol::lol:

You should invest in one of those wee dustbusters Izzy, that's what I use, no use for wine though :lol::lol:
Nail wipes are very handy for soaking up the wine from between the keys:)

Thought these might help you :)

1. Never have yourrrrrrrrr naills asd long as mine it makesw typing really quite tricky

Eye no wot ewe meen, butt eye fink itz maykin mye I's phunny 2!

I've lost count of the times I've spat tea all over the keyboard.

3. Try to keep an open mind, I keep mine so open it is quite vacant

Mine's so vacant, I'm seriously considering renting it out.

4. Read everything about your particular subject, you never know when it might come in handy

Too true.

5. For heated times keep and bottle of white in the fridge at all times - and chill

White, red, champagne, I'm not fussed.

6. Promise yourself you will practise your craft as much as you geek - intention is nearly as good as reality, at least in your head.

I solemnly promise to do my best (that reminds me of the Brownie Promise)!

7. Never disobey a mod - they've still got neg rep:green:

Nuff said.

Only 1 bottle .... me thinks you're fibbing Sals.

Latest posts

Back