Helpful hints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Feel like I'm stealing tonicj's thunder a bit with a random chit chat thread :) but noticed another thread about ink removal and thought we could share some of our 'Kim & Aggie' tips. I also have a guilty pleasure of reading the reader'a tips in Take a Break/Woman's Own etc!

So, to start, I read that if you have a real Christmas tree, you can preserve it by giving it a shot of vodka and lemonade. Apparently it feeds it and kills bacteria which cause it to rot.

Looking forward to learning some more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: good thread. Will read with interest xx

I got a good tip from my husband when I bought home a Croc Odor this evening (it's an apple shaped thing that you stick in the fridge to get rid of food smells. He told me to stick a piece of charcoal (like the BBQ kind) in the fridge it will get rid of all the odours for much cheaper.

I got a good tip from my husband when I bought home a Croc Odor this evening (it's an apple shaped thing that you stick in the fridge to get rid of food smells. He told me to stick a piece of charcoal (like the BBQ kind) in the fridge it will get rid of all the odours for much cheaper.

bicarbonate of soda works too :)

Beauty Therapist and Training Associate

A scoop of Soda Crystals in your washing machine is just a good as Calgon, only cheaper :)

Latest posts

Back