Helpppppp !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char_Baby

Reaction score
oh hello there lol right im really thinking of dying my hair a meduim brown...i am a natral brown but had my hair blonde since i was about 14 (im 21 now) but its so hard to keep looking good my hair grows so fast so have to have the roots done every 2 weeks and always looks so dull....
i also wear hair extensions alot

mehahhahaaos1.jpg

with extensions

154032gu9.jpg

without

i was just wondring if u think it wouls suit me? i think i would get some dark hair extensions also..also amother question ive heard about photoshop appently u can change ur hair colour on there etc see if suits u, wondering if anyone of u can do that?

thank youuuuuuuuu char ;)

We have a guy on here that is good at playing around with photos like you want, he is called seanny (not sure if its 1n or 2n`s) , you could always send him a PM and ask him.
Your hair does look nice but to be honest i really think you should go darker, you have lovely blue eyes and it would make them more noticeable and stunning

aww thank you i will look around for him :)!!

i am really thinking about it i guess im just scared case i don't like it is it easy to go back to blonde once u have done it? x

The best person to tell you this would be your hairdresser, why not go for a consultation before booking an appointment.

yeah i think that's the best i just really can't make up my mind lol x

I think if you did decide upon going darker Id suggest firstly a reputable salon, then having a few very fine darker foils to break up the blonde, then go from there. But of course see what your hairdresser actually recommends as this is just my opinion. Please remember going darker, if you didnt like it it would take a while to get it light blonde again.

I think if you did decide upon going darker Id suggest firstly a reputable salon, then having a few very fine darker foils to break up the blonde, then go from there. But of course see what your hairdresser actually recommends as this is just my opinion. Please remember going darker, if you didnt like it it would take a while to get it light blonde again.

Totally agree with Paulette , make a lot of sense ,:hug:

Latest posts

Back