Helpppppppppp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelli-marie

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Does anyone have any other ideas for getting rid of the faint white line when doing in fills.
Ive done a set of acrylic on my friend but when i came around to doing here in fills i buffed them down as i was taught to get a smoot feeling with no ridge but can still see a faint line. just worrid that when i put a new lot of acrylic on them you will see it.
Hope this makes sence as im new to all this.
Thanks.

Havent you got another thread going on the same subject - or am i just going totally mad??? :confused:

Hi,

If you do a search on this there is something on it from the Nail Geek, if you file just before the line and not actually on it then all the old product will break off, so when new is applied you wont see a line. But search for the thread for a little more clarity.

Cheers Claire x

You must file all this line out as it is lifted product and yes you are right you will see it under the new acrylic. Plus there'sa danger of moisture being under the slight lift and then you could have problems later with bacteria forming.

Again use the search it will give you the answers you want.

Latest posts

Back