Hen Night ideas for older bride

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
I am getting married in November & I will be 48. We are getting married abroad, just the two of us so I want a special hen night with my close friends & family. There will be approx 10 of us, two in their 20's & the rest 40 plus.
I have looked at spa day, cupcake making, salsa class. meal & night out & hiring a cottage for the weekend.

I have seen a place in Leeds that does a mad hatters tea party, with cocktails in the china tea pots (I quite like this idea).

Has anyone else got any ideas, or have you been on a fab hen night.
We dont mind staying overnight.

Thanks geeks :)

I am getting married in November & I will be 48. We are getting married abroad, just the two of us so I want a special hen night with my close friends & family. There will be approx 10 of us, two in their 20's & the rest 40 plus.
I have looked at spa day, cupcake making, salsa class. meal & night out & hiring a cottage for the weekend.

I have seen a place in Leeds that does a mad hatters tea party, with cocktails in the china tea pots (I quite like this idea).

Ooh I like the mad hatter idea!
Have you thought of a day trip to Paris or Spain?

The booking a cottage sounds
Good, or a log cabin, take a crate of wine and some products and have a pamper each other weekend with wine and picnic's xoxo

Mad Hatters sounds great fun...failing that go to GALWAY...it's always rocking.

Ooh I like the mad hatter idea!
Have you thought of a day trip to Paris or Spain?

The booking a cottage sounds
Good, or a log cabin, take a crate of wine and some products and have a pamper each other weekend with wine and picnic's xoxo

Day trip to Paris or Spain may be expensive & a couple may be on a budget.
I like the cottage idea too....think we will have a right laugh x

Day trip to Paris or Spain may be expensive & a couple may be on a budget.
I like the cottage idea too....think we will have a right laugh x

The tickets from Manchester to Barcelona is around £75 with easy jet for a return, I believe the euro tunnel train is £80 to Paris.

My mum had her friends caravan for the weekend for her birthday, was a great time, loads of laughs, doing silly things and streaking on the beach in the day.

She was 60 by the way :p xoxo

A life drawing class with a male nude model..that's what I want anyway ;)

A life drawing class with a male nude model..that's what I want anyway ;)

Haha that's because your a pervert :p
I will get a friend of mine to model for you if you want? As you can see, he's good for a hen night xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314321.781724.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314321.781724.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 281
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314327.084670.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314327.084670.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 222
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314332.424459.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314332.424459.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 805
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314338.113706.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359314338.113706.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 402
Haha that's because your a pervert :p
I will get a friend of mine to model for you if you want? As you can see, he's good for a hen night xoxo

Brilliantly!
I'm not a perv!! I just appreciate the male form and find it relaxing drawing a nice fit bloke with a huge penis ;)

How does your friend make her boobies?

What about a 3 or 4 day allinclusive break somewhere! I bet you could get that as cheap as going away in uk for the night! X

What about a 3 or 4 day allinclusive break somewhere! I bet you could get that as cheap as going away in uk for the night! X

good idea, but that means time off work for everyone :(

I'm going in a hen do in mArch. We have hired out a really posh house with swimming pool. (There are 22 of us paid about £100 each). We are all taking our own wine, are getting takeaway fri night then sat night got caterers in to cook for us. We have got a beauty therapist coming in say to do treatments. There are games planned and a night wearing onesys! I can't wait!! U could plan a similar thing! Or centerparcs is lovely!! For a new style lodge it would work out about £100 pp for a long weekend. People could come after work in fri and leave sun night if need to be back for work xx

Weekend in the cottage, plus book local mobile therapist to do some treatments on Saturday afternoon?

Maybe, for the Saturday night ask everyone to either teach a skill, the dafter the better, or perform for your very own BGT. Lots of cocktails before and after each one, some jokey prizes........

VERY late breakfast on Sunday.....

For my hen weekend i went through Clear Cut Weekends and they do different packages to suit everyone.

The package i went for was £139 (not inc travel cost) fri-sun in leeds and it included 2 nights in a hotel, a 2 course meal with a drink on the friday, cocktail masterclass with nibbles saturday afternoon and a cabaret show with drag queen host and full monty strippers sat night.

There were 10 of us (5 in twenties and 5 forties/fifties) and we all had a ball.

Hth
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I8150 using SalonGeek

What about centre parks! They do packages where you get a outdoor hot tub at your lodge plus they all have pool spa and activities! X

Brilliantly!
I'm not a perv!! I just appreciate the male form and find it relaxing drawing a nice fit bloke with a huge penis ;)

How does your friend make her boobies?

He pulls his own up and in then put in a fillet. And lol, I didn't mean you really are one :p.
Look at the 2nd last picture closer, between the legs lol xoxo

He pulls his own up and in then put in a fillet. And lol, I didn't mean you really are one :p.
Look at the 2nd last picture closer, between the legs lol xoxo

I noticed that lol

Latest posts

Back