Henna brow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmi2506

Reaction score
Hi all I have recently done a henna brow course and I competent at doing the treatment. But I'm not happy with the products im looking at new brand and wondering what everyone recommends im looking at Supercillium and Dyotics im in the UK and looking at spending around £100 Mina havent replied also hoping they have marketing flyers or posters ect

I’ve heard dyotics is good and it’s the one I haven’t tried myself yet, I get great results with brow xenna, I will try dyotics myself at some point but have so much henna to use up first. You could just buy a couple of colours to get you started or maybe ask for samples?

I’ve heard dyotics is good and it’s the one I haven’t tried myself yet, I get great results with brow xenna, I will try dyotics myself at some point but have so much henna to use up first. You could just buy a couple of colours to get you started or maybe ask for samples?
Yea I like the look of them, same woth supercillium. I like the look of tycoon but the price is extortionate. Might ask for a trial sample

Latest posts

Back