Henna brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elles Beauty

Reaction score
Hi guys
New to salon geek and was hoping for some advice for my salon.
We currently do henna brows in the salon, but I’m not finding in getting a good result at all, in fact my confidence in it has gone a little,
(We use the London lash make) I leave it in on between 15-30 depending on how the client hair reacts to the henna but it does not seem to tint the skin much at all- do you think it’s necessary to leave the henna on 30 minutes for every client? Do you guys have any other brands that you thu know better? Do you later the henna, after the first is dry? Sorry for all the questions but I’m ready to stop using it in the salon ‍♀️ Tia

Hi Tia

I'm a trainer for a different brand and I don't get any of the problems you are experiencing. Is there a training course for the brand you are using? If yes, get back to them with your questions.

If no, I'm afraid I can't advise you. Not all henna brands are equal and I don't know about henna in general, only the particular brand that I train in. Mina Brows (the brand I use) won't give you skin staining in 15 minutes, it needs 25-30.

Try hello henna brows, have you also tried to cleanse the area with an alcohol wipe? Not all skin will stain as well as others and also depends on any medication.

I use Henna Spa Brow, We have a 7 step process.

Cleanse
Exfoliate
Shampoo.
Henna - 10-25 minutes what are you using to mix the henna with?

Then we shape

Fix the henna
+ apply a re growth gel

Cleanse
Exfoliate
Shampoo.

Then we shape

Fix the henna
+ apply a re growth gel

Cleanse
Exfoliate
Shampoo.

Then we shape

Fix the henna
+ apply a re growth gel

Thank you so much for your message, I do all of the absolve and we were told that cold water would be fine to mix with? Does this sound right to you?

Latest posts

Back