her french stayed put

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I done a spray tan on this lady 4 weeks ago and notice she had her feet done, they looked really nice. She had a french done by using an airbrush. She came back to me 3 weeks later for another spray tan and her feet still look good and she hadn't had them re done either, i asked her where she had them done and she said a NSS (they were only sprayed on no acrylic on them at all) She told me she has been to other people but they didn't last long so she went to the NSS for a change. What do they use for there top coat she had to go under a UV lamp afterwards. My whites don't stop like new not after 3/4 weeks and i use NSI thermosheild.

sounds like a UV top gloss...(gel) was applied over as she was put under the UV lamp.

also ... just to add....toes always last longer than fingers anyway due to the fact they you don't use your toes for household chores...:lol: x

I done a spray tan on this lady 4 weeks ago and notice she had her feet done, they looked really nice. She had a french done by using an airbrush. She came back to me 3 weeks later for another spray tan and her feet still look good and she hadn't had them re done either, i asked her where she had them done and she said a NSS (they were only sprayed on no acrylic on them at all) She told me she has been to other people but they didn't last long so she went to the NSS for a change. What do they use for there top coat she had to go under a UV lamp afterwards. My whites don't stop like new not after 3/4 weeks and i use NSI thermosheild.

I've seen quite a few spray jobs by NSS that have lasted quite well also.

I've seen quite a few spray jobs by NSS that have lasted quite well also.

Do you know what they use, and where i can buy some from?

Do you know what they use, and where i can buy some from?

Judging by the crap they normally use, it could be ANYTHING hun. One near me was putting SUPERGLUE over the white tip. Yes, fantastic, it stayed forever, but SUPERGLUE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pah.

What is NSS? Are we talking those asian nail studios? My toes colour/french stays about 4 -6 weeks anyway but I have seen some nails (hands) done in french by those type of studios and god knows what they use but it doesnt come off. I have to get the acetone out! Really annoying but I do wish I knew what it is so I could get me some!

NSS is none standard salon
it does not relate to any creed or colour only people with a salon that has no standards they could be sky blue pink with yellow dots but they still need certain standards hth

NSS is none standard salon
it does not relate to any creed or colour only people with a salon that has no standards they could be sky blue pink with yellow dots but they still need certain standards hth

thanks for your 2 cents i am so tired of hearing the same comment

i know they use a gel top coat then put it under the UV lamp so what is it called

Latest posts

Back