Herbal Shampoos and Conditioners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
I love getting my hair washed at the hairdressers when they use herbal-smelling shampoos and conditioners. Cany of you professionals recommend some products I could buy to use at home. I especially love the pine smell if you know what I mean!

I have curly sometimes dry hair

Thanks
Wyliekit x

Aveda makes the herbal smelling products. They are totally organic.

I love MOP (Modern Organic Products) I use the hydrating formula from their c system range and they are fantastic. Packed full of natural goodies amd smell wonderful!

I have thick and sometimes dry hair and mop works wonders

You could look at Dr Haushka and Weleda too.

Hi it reminds me of when I was an apprentice and a customer used to bring in her own
herbal shampoo, I think it was called sebbix , dont seem to see it around anymore
but wow what a lovely herbal smell.

I went to a hairdressers to be a model for a friend who was going for an interview and
when thy shampooed my hair there was no smell at all,:rolleyes:
and I was really looking forward to that lovely waft of herbs
it just goes to show that customers really do appreciate a lovely smelling shampoo

this has just reminded me, years back my hair dresser used to use a banana shampoo and I loved it..............:cry:haven't seen that for years:cry::cry:

this has just reminded me, years back my hair dresser used to use a banana shampoo and I loved it..............:cry:haven't seen that for years:cry::cry:

Ooooooh bananas I just love bananas, and herbs sounds like a cookery class :lol:
I mixed some lemon shampoo with some coconut shampoo as it made a nice combination for a cients hair and we all thought it smelt like liqourice allsorts mmm wonderful stuff :hug:

Latest posts

Back