Herbalife

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
Hi all

who of you use herbalife or sell it? I am intested in both but would like feedback. thanx

I used it years ago and it did work but cost me a fortune and as soon as i stopped it i put on the weight. Ive also heard that it can be dangerous but dont quote me on that. I regard it as a quick fix thing but thats just my opinion.

One of my regulars is a distributor of Herbalife and she uses it and swears by it, It does cost alot!
Im not too sure myself, its high in nutrients so I suposse thats a benefit, and Ive seen the CD of the before and afters and its amazing.

Theres not much more I can say.............

xxx

I used it for a few months at the beginning of the year and it does work.
BUT
it costs a small fortune
and it does become boring after a while.

I stopped buying it because I just wanted to eat normal food again for a while . I haven't restarted because since I opened the salon we've had a drop in our total income so I don't feel that I can justify it now. But I have put all the weight back on and would definately try it again some time in the future.

I tried it years ago and it didn't work for me.

I also had to drink a green concoction (I can't remember what it was called) but if was VILE !!!

Was too expensive for me too, so gave it up after a month.

Marlise

as soon as i stopped it i put on the weight. .

it does work.
I stopped buying it
I have put all the weight back on .

I don't know what this involves....but I would not like a weight loss programme that as soon as you stop it the weight piles back on.

I know it won't be what you want to hear, but nothing beats exercising more and eating less to lose weight and maintain the loss.

I don't know what this involves....but I would not like a weight loss programme that as soon as you stop it the weight piles back on.

I know it won't be what you want to hear, but nothing beats exercising more and eating less to lose weight and maintain the loss.

I know what you are saying Izzi and ordinarily you would be right. But I diagnosed with an underactive thyroid after the birth of my 3rd baby and for me it has meant that I simply can't lose weight like other people can. It also means that all I have to do is eat a balanced, normal diet and I will still put on weight.

This worked for me because one of the aspects of the diet is that you drink a special green tea with it which speeds up metabolism and also the protein powder is an additional help.

To be fair it has taken me a year to put on the weight that I lost in just 8 weeks! So for some it may be the answer. :hug:

it is very expensive, if you want to do something, drink silicium, its very good for the nails, hair, skin, general feeling better. Its not expensive, you buy it in a health shop. and you drink a little cup every morning on a ampty stummick.

I know what you are saying Izzi and ordinarily you would be right. But I diagnosed with an underactive thyroid after the birth of my 3rd baby and for me it has meant that I simply can't lose weight like other people can. It also means that all I have to do is eat a balanced, normal diet and I will still put on weight.

This worked for me because one of the aspects of the diet is that you drink a special green tea with it which speeds up metabolism and also the protein powder is an additional help.

To be fair it has taken me a year to put on the weight that I lost in just 8 weeks! So for some it may be the answer. :hug:

Fair point..........I stand corrected.....everyone is different after all!!

well all i can say is

i will NEVER ever use herbalife again, it messed me up so much in the 4 months i was using it and broke the bank too

well all i can say is

i will NEVER ever use herbalife again, it messed me up so much in the 4 months i was using it and broke the bank too

How?

I've known about Herbalife for a while (hey - they sponsor David Beckhams LA Galaxy team) but never looked at them. I am a distributor for another network marketing firm (Forever Living Products) that has a Weight Management programme that is part of the the product range, but certainly not the primary product.

I was interested to see comments about how expensive Herbalife is ... out of interest could anyone share details of approximatley how much it would cost? Sounds like they try to make you loose both types of pounds!

My advice for anyone looking at any weight management programme - read *everything* you can about it, research the products and ingredients and claims extensively, get real testimonials - not the before / after product marketing shots, if you can talk to people who use it and how they use it longer team - how does it fit in their daily schedule.

And finally, find out what the refund policy is before spending a single penny. Is there one?

Mat

I think depending on where you buy it from the Quickstart package will cost about £60-£70. They do include a 30 day money back guarantee too.

Mat I'd be interested to know more about the weight loss products that you distribute.

I used the product last year and found it really worked for me, it cost £70 for 30 days so £2.30 a day for 2 meals...... I would spend more than that for my lunch! It taught me how to eat properly of an evening and got me out of the dreaded bringe eating.
I did step up my exercise and felt great with the combination.
I went onto the maintenance programme for a while and introduced 'normal' food but as i would not want to ever go back to the 'fat cow' i used to be I now eat sensibly, which does mean treating myself and not stopping myself having the naughty things in life but just not every day!!!!
Hope this helps
Amanda
www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

Latest posts

Back