Here I am - NAILS Magazine Article

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Congratulations hun it looks fab well done you must be so happy with it:hug::hug:

Wow!!! How exciting for you, you've every right to be chuffed..well done!!:)

fab victoria!! well done
your name in lights how cool xxxxxx

Added to my faves.
Well done you!

Well done Victoria soak up the fame babes :hug:

Added to my faves.
Well done you!

Now you know you've done good when someone adds you to their faves :lol:

Thanks again everyone (I am SOOOOOOOOOO on the moon today LOL)

:Love::Love::Love::Love:

Yeh! Well Done Victoria, you have every right to be chuffed Babes :hug:

Congrats Victoria!! How exciting!
I will look for it, I have it here somwhere, I just haven't flipped through it yet. :)
XXXOOO

well done victoria :hug:

Congratulations Victoria - you're famous!!!:hug:

looks great victoria

well done you !

Well done Hun its good to see names and faces i know so I can boast I know her to all my friends.:):) :lol: :lol:

Trini:lol:

GREAT STUFF VICTORIA.

hey, i like the sound of 'quebec tech', it has quite a ring to it.:)

GREAT STUFF VICTORIA.

hey, i like the sound of 'quebec tech', it has quite a ring to it.:)

It made me chuckle to read it because I'm technically American, way funny :lol:

But it's kind of fun:green:

Thanks again everyone!
It seems all my hard work is starting to pay off these days..... big thanks to all my pals here who have been so supportive and CONSTRUCTIVE in getting me to where I am(from part time tech to full time), and I soooooooooooooo HOPE to go WAY further.

:hug::hug::hug:

A proud moment for you Victoria...:hug:

The feeling you must be experiencing must be truly awesome:)

Victoria,

Just had to say what fantastic work all that was. Absolutely beautiful! I'm just so impressed!!!! WOW!!!

I think I might have to try my hand at it (although my hands are nowhere near as skilled as yours!!!! :cry:)

Luvnhugs

Kirst

PS... I'm thinking about subscribing to Nails. Is it any good?

Victoria,
Just had to say what fantastic work all that was. Absolutely beautiful! I'm just so impressed!!!! WOW!!!
I think I might have to try my hand at it (although my hands are nowhere near as skilled as yours!!!! :cry:)
Luvnhugs
Kirst
PS... I'm thinking about subscribing to Nails. Is it any good?

THANKS!!

Honestly, if you can sweep a smile line, you can do this. The rest is child's play. HONESTLY!! You CAN'T make a mistake! It really is very, very simple.

I like "NAILS" magazine. Only trouble is, I find (like most nail magazines) there are WAY too many adverts and not enough other stuff. BUT compared to Scratch, it's on par. They always have tutorials and informative articles.

thanks again!

PS: if you check out their site, there's always 2 or 3 excerpts from each magazine issue, so it'll give you an idea of what sort of 'informative' content they offer. So far, pretty good.
hth's

Wow, check you out! :green: Well done, hun. Fame at last! :hug:

I watched the video Victoria. It was great! Also nice to put a voice to the name and face.

Well done :hug:.

Latest posts

Back