Here we are!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Welcome to our new home. Hope you enjoy.

The upgrade went without much of a hitch, there are many items to update you on... however, I will have do do that in a miunte or two ;)

nJoy

Sam, Its fab what a great new home it is :)
Well done your the man :eek:
Lesleyx

Yeh how exciting congrats mr geek cant wait to check out new version :D

Yep here we are and the move went without a hitch brill..........
When I usualy move home, I spend hours unpacking and then can never find the bottle opener...............
But it is all here...now where is my bottle of Voddy and the carton of orange ??????
Ahhhhhh there it is :cool:
Cheers clink clink and happy 1st anniversary to all my geeky friends........ :p

Great site Sam

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY

:)
Congratulations Sam, well done.

Yeah! Well done Sam :cool:

For being only a year old. this site has come on leaps and bounds and as there are sooooo many of us registered its testimony to the fact that its a fantastic, brilliant, excellant, informative, professional, encouraging, educational site! - and the best one around around! :o Where else can you get such good technical, practical help that is spot on? As a newbie its very reassuring to have somewhere to go to get the right help that you need especially in those crucial early days ;)

We really appreciate the effort it must have taken to update the site and the energy you have put in over the last year maintaining it.

No doubt all will agree with me that we also really appreciate all the professional advice we recieved :) and eagerly look forward to the next year being just as rewarding..........

Thanks!!

xx Tamm

WOW what a wonderful transformation :p
well done

wow the new site looks realy fab well done sam ,i think you will have to go and have a few beers now ,

Congratulations 'oh Master Geek' you are truly amazing, and you will most surely be rewarded in nail tek heaven:green:

Happy 1st anniversary one and all - tis truly wonderful to virtually have been here from day one.

Kiss Kiss
Adele

The Nail Geek said:
Welcome to our new home. Hope you enjoy.

The upgrade went without much of a hitch, there are many items to update you on... however, I will have do do that in a miunte or two ;)

nJoy
Excellent site. I'm new to the business, I've trained with NSI, but don't read much on this site about NSI, what's the general opinion on the NSI training and products?

Thanks
Marion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back