Here we go....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
OMG...another dreaded rebalance due Thursday!!! Well I had such a bad time last week so I am determined to get it done quicker and better this time! Do you think I'll manage with Outblack followed by Koala?? I'm also taking a lamp...found I was struggling for light last time which could have contributed to the time it took me!! Any other tips greatly appreciated..(ie;can u do it for me):lol::lol::lol:

Heather111 said:
OMG...another dreaded rebalance due Thursday!!! Well I had such a bad time last week so I am determined to get it done quicker and better this time! Do you think I'll manage with Outblack followed by Koala?? I'm also taking a lamp...found I was struggling for light last time which could have contributed to the time it took me!! Any other tips greatly appreciated..(ie;can u do it for me):lol::lol::lol:
u sound just like me i can do them but dread them, even done the real rebalance class which by god helped a lot but it still takes me ages to do it good luck for thursday
i'm sure we will pick our speed up with the more we do lol

Just make sure you know what you want to achieve, but don't watch the clock, just concentrate on what you are doing. Try to relax and be confident in what you do. The better you do the quicker you will become.

Thanks! I'll let you know how I get on. Surely it can't be as bad as last time!!

Heather111 said:
Thanks! I'll let you know how I get on. Surely it can't be as bad as last time!!
Reduce bulk of product with a 120 grit...so yep outblack is fab babe .........
work towards any lifting, in a circular motion so you dont chase it, koala it to bring it flush with nail plate............. make sure you have a seal and expose a small margin of keratin, along the laterall walls and cuticle area...............
just a short bit of info here ,lol.........................

I took 3 hours to do a rebalance today - thats longer than a full set takes normally! :lol:

Looby:cool:

annalooby said:
I took 3 hours to do a rebalance today - thats longer than a full set takes normally! :lol:

Looby:cool:

I think this happens because you become more and more of a perfectionist every time you do a set...I feel when I do a rebalance I find I thin them out more every time to ensure they aren't bulky after a have applied my rebalance overlay...key is not to get them to thick in the first place

..but you try and get my brain to remember that lol :rolleyes:

Had a booking for infills on Saturday but turned out the client needed a rebalance! Sweated buckets trying to get it right....took me 3 hours to do too! Came home feeling worn out and useless....anyway tomorrow is always another day!

know exactly how u feel. Just recently completed unit 19, had to do rebalance in 1hour! Sweating just doesn't describe it!!! True tho, look at the clock and it really sets u back, and good light is vital.
Chill out babe, u'll b fine!

Latest posts

Back