Here you go geekettes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paula1973

Reaction score
Finished, (well one hand lol) so posting as promised! If you miss me on Sunday you won't miss my nails lol,
Love Paula x

Attachments

• new nails1.JPG
    new nails1.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 197
paula1973 said:
Finished, (well one hand lol) so posting as promised! If you miss me on Sunday you won't miss my nails lol,
Love Paula x
hi paula ...they are really funky :green: let us into your secret on how you did them ;)
debbie

paula1973 said:
Love Paula x

paula1973

I love the nails i same want to know what you use and how you make them i have customers want nails same this .

Thank you mui from Thailand

Great nails!!!!

I'm with the others on this one !! - how did you do them!

OH MY GOODNESS! I whole heartedly agree with the others. Those look wonderful! I am so jealous of your talent! :) Keep up the fab work!!

I just luuuurv those nails!!

Where are you paula we all need to no how these nails are done!!!

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW. they are fantastic, put us out of our misery, how did you do them?

love Beck

very nice nails. not many folk in hartlepool would go for this, they are more the traditional pink and white up here (shame really)

paula1973 said:
Love Paula x

Bloody awesome Paula
Good luck for Sunday :)
With nails like these u will certainly get noticed :lol:

WOW !!!!!!They're wicked !!!

please tell how you did them !!!!

is it black acrylic tips, or are they airbrushed black, with the stripes done with a striper brush ?

Wow I just love your nails will look out for you on sunday, or should I say your nails!!! Lol they are absolutely brill!!!

Hi all, sorry its taken me some time but been comp practising, Ok well my nails are blak glitter mixed with clear acrylic sculpted and i mixed some shimmery fine glitter in with my pink and also did that over the black the stripes i hand painted on at the end!

Love paula x
P.s. Still only got one hand done at this rate you won't be able to miss me sunday, i'll be the idiot with one hand of nails!!!

Hi, Paula.

These nails look so coool. Fab!

ooh. i just took off my polish maybe ill try that! they are beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back