Heros... anyone watching

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHands

Reaction score
How cool is this show.. Just when you think you have sussed it out, BAM something else happens,

I have got addicted to this show,
All that seems to be on my telly is. Lost, Prision break,and heros

Loving it!! Its satisfied my Lost withdrawl symptoms! Hiro is just the best dude ever!!

I love Heroes, Hiro is my absolute favourite, I love it when he pulls his 'having a poop' face (sorry, but it makes me chuckle every time!)

I am also really loving 'Dexter', fabulously dark and funny, not my usual cup of tea, as since having my children I have been so emotional and sensitive to anything slightly upsetting that I usually avoid this kind of programme, so glad I gave in to my hubbys pleas....

Yup, I'm a Heroes fan too.

Started watching it by accident and now I'm hooked. Had 3 episodes of it on Wednesday and went to bed a happy girl.

I am SO VERY SAD !! :lol: :lol:

Marlise

I'm also an addict, I blame my boyfriend. We're waiting for the second set of episodes as we've seen all the ones your watching now.

I think their due to start in the US next week, I know its sad but I can't wait, he's not gonna be allowed one foot in my house unless he bring an episode lol

Yeh both hubby & I watch it, love it!! waiting also for next series as not out in USA yet. :cry: :lol:

It's starting the new season here the 24th I believe.....when I first started watching it last year I was like .....uuummm I'm not sure ....but still watched it any way.....as it was a new show...had to check it out......now I'm hooked!!! Love Hiro!.....of coarse also the bad guy....Sylar...I read he will be making an appearance again......have a read !!

Heroes (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

everyone says my bf looks like the main guy from heroes, ive never seen it so couldnt comment! lol.

Loving Heros too.

Anyone else into Dexter (FX Channel)? Love it!

It's starting the new season here the 24th I believe.....when I first started watching it last year I was like .....uuummm I'm not sure ....but still watched it any way.....as it was a new show...had to check it out......now I'm hooked!!! Love Hiro!.....of coarse also the bad guy....Sylar...I read he will be making an appearance again......have a read !!

Heroes (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I'm waiting patiently :)

I LOVE this show,and watched it when i was in France on TF1...seeing it dubbed in French was strange,but then again,alot of american shows are.

having said that,i agree,just when you think it couldnt get better,BAM,something else comes along:eek::lol:

Latest posts

Back