Hexagon glitter- where to buy ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Hi there all,

I am in search of the Hexagon shape glitter used in nail art, I have tried Sallys and Capital ( they are the only two suppliers near me) and they don't seem to stock what I am after. I can buy little pots from e-bay but am worried that they may not be the right size flakes or quality. I also want to buy some Ice Mylar shreds. Can anyone suggest a high street store to try. I have tried Hobbycraft and the Range but no luck there either. Just to make things worse I need them for Thursday morning to do on a Client, so mail order might get it to me too late.

Any suggestions would be welcome

Regards
Nikki

Depending on what you are after Nail Graphix have a couple of options. We have some black hexagonal shapes and there are some colours with mylar pieces in them.

If your desperate Matalan sell them, I picked some up last time I was at the till. They come in a little box gold, green, red,purple,blue as well as little hearts and star shapes but some of these are a little big for the nail and tend to stick out.xx

Angelfingers on here , has lots on her web shop ! she has hexagons , dimonds , srips and flakes and She also has Square glitter witch im a huge fan of ! and i havent ever seen anywhere else. :)

Angel Fingers Nails - Online Shop - Nail art.

Many thanks, I will try Matalan and I was also able to track down a little Nail art Multi Pack at Sallys which contains a few of the size I am after. Love the Angel Nails Site. I will defenitely make up a shopping list and order almost everything LOL. As I mentioned before ordering by mail order/ online will probably get the products to me too late but once I have a little more time to play with I can afford to wait for what I really want.
Once again, thanks for the replies

Regards
Nikki

Latest posts

Back