hey! folding nail desk help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Hey guys - i havent been here for yonks - ive been so busy with tate (who's now just hit 6 months on thurs) Chanel my middle daughter (11) got chicken pox very badly two weeks ago and now tate's got it - bless him!! so been busy with poorly kids AND nails AND my fancy dress hire business AND my Special Occassion Hat hire business and back and forth with Paris (14) my eldest to the brace place - anyhow - what i want is where i can buy a mobile or folding nail desk from Got my REM desk on ebay as we speak as i am outgrowing my room with costumes and hats - and iv scaled down my services - ive completely given up enhancements as try as hard as i might im bloody awful at them - so im just doing creative manicures/pedicures nail art and nail art parties on the nail,side. Hope you are all ok and ive missed 'chatting' with you guys so sorry. I should be like a stick as i never get time for lunch - but i guess its cos i grab chocolate instead - oops! doing the race for life too in a few weeks so im trying to get in some walking practice!!!
www.dressingupdreams.co.uk
www.thehathirecompany.co.uk - under construction
www.thehandsanctuary.co.uk

Latest posts

Back