Hey Geeks it's been a long time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hey Geeks how are you all, it's been a long time. I've had a shall we say a **** time lately, lots of things consuming my time and emotions and just haven't had the energy to geek :((((.

It seems that the old goat is back hahahaha I'm out of the pit of despair. I've missed you all but just didn't want to put all my woes on you all lol.

So this year is the year that I take some risks and get going with my business, get it really going and stop worrying. Unless I take a risk it will never happen :) it's time.

One thing I've really learnt is that life is far to short, if you're not appreciated cut them off, if people don't believe in you then **** them and last but not least don't let history repeat itself only you can change the pattern.

So there we have it geeks that's my advice for today :).

Love u tons geeks xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back! Was just thinking yesterday that hadn't seen you on here in ages! Hope all is okay xxx

Ahh petal lovely to see you, was starting to worry where you were!
Hope you are well and of course little Billie.
Lovely your back xxxx

Sorry to hear you've had such a s*it time, but glad you're back :) Large as life and twice as... :) Blowing you an extra loud one ;) xx

Glad to see you back x

Hip, hip, hooray! So glad you're back......very sorry to read that you've been having a bad time though xx

Nice to have you back ;) Xx

Welcome back!

I was wondering what's happened to you too, lovely to have you back :) chin up, don't let it get you down, we're always here xxx

Hi...great to see you back!

Loving your can do attitude...and use of asterisks lol:)

Here's hoping you are hanging around.

Hey Colleen, nice to see you back! Don't let the ******** get you down!

See, Izzy, I even saved you the job of changing all my swear words to asterisks...

Wasn't me.....I've been too busy in the salon today :wink2:

Colleen, where are you? ???

Great to see you are back!!

Wish more would come back here.

I wish you all the luck in the world :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey Colleen, lovely to have you back and I hope staying in touch with the Geek world can keep your chin up.

Just what we needed here, a little bit of Colleen!

Sorry too hear that you have had hard times, but glad that you are back with us.

My new motto is "Chuck it in the "f*** it" bucket and move on!"

Welcome back! It's been ages, hope things are better and you can get geeking again. :)

Nice to see you back on here, sorry life's been less than great:sad: and hope everything's on the up now xx

Hey geeks thanks for your lovely kind words.Ive missed you all and geeking,I just haven't had the energy mentally and physically.It's been a rollercoaster.

So what's new geeks.x

Hi...great to see you back!

Loving your can do attitude...and use of asterisks lol:)

Here's hoping you are hanging around.

It's great to be back,hahahaha I had to Google what asterisks meant after reading your posts lol.

I'm most defiantly hanging around.x

Latest posts

Back