Hey girls. Please tell me what you think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammyjane

Reaction score
i was messing around on photoshop and because im thinking of getting my hair coloured before xmas (as a present off my mum) i did these.. the first one is my natural colour
picture13322.jpg

darkerblondejpg.jpg

darkblondejpg.jpg

eyebrowwhteeye.jpg

they go from dark to light.
i really like the lightest one (the last one)

im definatly having it done though im soo bored of my natural colour!!

tell me what you think xx
do you think the last one suits me better than the others?

i lightened my eyebrows on paint shop do you think i could get them lightened in a salon?

aaaand do you you reck if i took the pics in to the hairdressers (im thinking an expensive one that is brill) they will be able to do it so it looks the same? xx

hi huni...sorry i like the first picture of your hair...imo it looks better for you xx

:rolleyes: I like the first pic too..... :hug:

Hi, its hard to tell scrolling down could you possibly put the photos side by side a bit smaller ? :hug: x

Also if you were set on having it done I would definitely leave some darker tones in it as the darker tones bring out your lovely eyes

How the bloomin ek' did you do that on photoshop ???
Everytime I have tried to do something like that I fail miserably lol..

I think i like the 2nd the most ...kept going back to check..
I agree it would be easier to view them all without having to scroll though xxxxx

hi - love the looks!

not a hairdresser, but a beauty therapist, and i think you should leave your eyebrows well alone! you *can* in theory get them lightened, but tbh it doesnt look very good and can go a bit gingery, try using something like benefits brow zing to define and shape your brows instead :)

i agree with some of the others,i liked the first photo best.im not a hairdresser so its jmo. i would really love my hair as long as yours

I prefer the first one. Darker definately looks better I think.

I'm intrigued - are those your real eyelashes?

Good luck whichever colour you decide upon.

:hug::hug:

I like the first one best so your natural colour but if you want to go blonder the last one looks nicest to me, you look like a barbie doll in the last one (that's a compliment by the way!) :hug: You could always have natural looking highlights as the re-growth may be a real pain.

I too like the first one.
You have beautiful hair!

I like your natural colour - I think the lighter tones don't go with your skin tones.

well I am in the minority...I like the lightest one...

and you are so beautiful...like was said before...a little Barbie doll...:hug:

i prefer the first one but you could have a few hi-lites to add some defianition but i feel your complection is to fair to go blonde and need some warmth in your hair so you dont look to washed out

I think you should go for highlights rather than a full head tint. It minimises the committment of retouching the roots every few weeks. That can be quite a considerable ongoing cost.
Highlights would look great if you got a few different colours of blonde - I think it makes for a classier look.
I'm a beautician, but my sister is a hairdresser and I work beside her a lot. I've no hair qualifications - just my opinion. :rolleyes:
HTH

omg! I want your hair! thats exactly how i would have mine..
anyway.. back to you! erm.. i like light! but with that hair and being natural i would leave it alone! Its in such good nick.. but hey.. i have been every colour under the sun, so who am i to talk..

Hi Sammyjane just wondering if you decided to go lighter and if you did do you have any pics ? :hug: x

Bloody hell! I thought it was a doll. I see now it's because you played around with the pic. I like your own colour but you're gonna do exactly as you want.............just as I always do and then regret not taking peoples advice. How about highlights or slices of blonde? xx

Keep it simple.
You are a beautiful girl you dont need much if at all anything.
But, I have had my hair every color created in a bowl and bottle and cut at every whim, one time even bald. Experment to your hearts content, it can be "put back" if you want.
Could you post the "new you" pictures, I want to see what your final decision is. (I just cut mine off last night, hubbys going to be pissed):lol:

wow what beautiful hair, but... i prefer u dark! i think it looks lovely with ur skintone, also i think the only thing they would be able 2 do in a salon is strip ur hair, and possibly put a toner on, or a bleach wash. it is so so hard 2 lighten hair without getting out the whole beach.. foils blah blah...
good luck tho, good work on photo shop 2, my hubby is always on there, not changing hair colour tho... changing wheels on cars etc!! lol
xx ps- how do u do ur lashes like that?

hi peeps.
Its me sammyjane!!
i havent been on for abit sorry!
i cant remember my password or email addy i registered with so made a new account! :hug:

i had my hair done!! Think its been about a month now!

are the pics still showing because they arnt showing for me? its happened on a few forums ive been on duno if its just my computer?
a well.

i shall post some new pics soon..theyre not on this computer andhave to figure out what my photobucket un and pw are ive totally lost the plot! haha

When i went in to the hairdressers i didnt have a clue, at first my hairdresser sugested doing a tint to lighten my natural hair colour and put some foils in highlighted but i was like nooo way it will be too light!!!

After about an hour we both decided to do half head of highlights and at first i was abit shocked i thought it was ginger :cry: but after a few days it faded a little and it look reeaally natural i would say its like a light brown but in some lights it looks blonde and even caramel! hehe...when it has just been washed ive noticed it looks lighter, that normal?

All my friend love it and say it looks really nice. On pics you cant really tell. but il tell you now it doesnt look like any of the pictures above!! i just couldnt do it. Tbh im so glad i dint go really light because the roots would look awful!

I cant see any roots yet because it looks so natural.

Im thinking of when i go back getting my highlights putting back in but maybe going abit lighter now ive gotten used to it but just a natural lightness.

anyway il post some pics very soon then you can tell me what you think

x
280.gif
x

Latest posts

Back