Hey guys! I'm in Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess walters

Reaction score
I have had the best summer ever! First I win the colorpops comp, now this honor of being asked to send 20 of my designs to Scratch. I am in Nail Heaven! And I just one 3rd place in a Clay Cane challenge at beautytech.com. I am going to bust! I just want to say that Getting pics ready for the magazine was very hard for me. But Alex Fox was so patient, and encouraging! What a Sweetie! She just went out of her way for me at ever turn. She is truly for the nail tech! It's not just about the magazine with her. What a wonderful magaizne it is!
Thanks, to every geek who is on this site giving encouragement, and showing what fun it is to pursue a career in the Nail industry regaurdless of what country we live in.
I am looking forward to meeting NailQ from beautytech in Sept. She lives and teaches nails in Singapore. But she will be a quest in Ohio at the High Road To Education. She makes the most beautiful Roses!
Tess

congratulations !! What a great achievement ....well done :hug:

well done you!

you must be over the moon!....well done:hug:

Well done hun, you should be proud of your achievements xx

Latest posts

Back