Hey Its Mini Sassy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nat, welcome aboard - love your signature :D
Think you're gonna need a spare computer in your house before long!
xxxx

What have I done? I've made a Geek clone!! She's addicted already and Lucia I think you have a rival for worst spelling Geek - watch your back lol!

typical she's on here 2 minutes, got a pic up and a fancy glittery signature. Isn't she a gorgeous looking girl though!! Takes after her mum of course!

hi nat, welcome to the geek site:D

Hi Nat.

Welcome to the site.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi and welcome to the site-im sure youll love it just as much as your mum

welcome :hug:
xxx

Blimey Nats, what a lovely welcome you've had! At this rate you'll be up for thread of the week and it's your first post. think there may be fisticuffs at the pc to get on here! (not that there isn't already lol)

Sassy Hassy said:
Blimey Nats, what a lovely welcome you've had! At this rate you'll be up for thread of the week and it's your first post. think there may be fisticuffs at the pc to get on here! (not that there isn't already lol)
pmsl :D xxx

Hi Nat

Welcome to the site, will be glad to hand over worse speller geek to you fed up with all the stick i get hun lol.

nice to ahve you on board and Sass your right hun she is a stuner.
x

hi! big welcome to geekland!

:hug:
nikki x

hello natalie, welcome to a fab site. xxx

A very warm welcome to the site Nat :hug:

Hi there Mini Sassy, nice to have you onboard............
You Mum rocks by the way xxxx

I can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!! Having the same profession as your Mother can bring untold joy to both of you! (I've worked with my Mom for almost 10 years now and mostly we get along great) It's wonderful to have you on board!!!

well ican certainly see why my mum loves this site your all very nice and thank you so much for all the welcomes i feel right at home x

I know what you mean Jeni, I had Faye aka nailsinlondon2 working with me for almost 6 years and then she decided to get preggy and have twins.........But she still does a lot behind the scenes stuff for me..... but I miss the mother daughter team very much....
So Sassy's x2 have a ball doing your fab stuff.......

well welcome little sassy

Sassy Hassy said:
What have I done? I've made a Geek clone!! She's addicted already and Lucia I think you have a rival for worst spelling Geek - watch your back lol!

typical she's on here 2 minutes, got a pic up and a fancy glittery signature. Isn't she a gorgeous looking girl though!! Takes after her mum of course!

She is very beautiful. Hope we hear lots more from her. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
She is very beautiful. Hope we hear lots more from her. xxx

yeah and she tells us ALL sass secrets tee hee xx

oops too much wine tonight i think hick xx

Hiya Nat, welcome to the site!

Latest posts

Back