Hey My Geeky Buds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I am sorry I have been remiss in posting. I got home about 3:00pm on Friday (about 6:00am West Coast time) and so I guess that was over 24hrs of travel and it took me all weekend to recover. Believe it or not I had 7 pages of orange splodges and that was only on MAIN!!! I realise I can not possibly read everything but have browsed as much as I can.

We had a tremendous time at the Global Conference and CND truly did us proud. We (Designer Nails) also walked away with an award for Global Sales which was an honour. I got to spend quite abit of time with Doug Schoon and will answer a few posts seperately as to what we talked about. I have also submitted the 'Pleading for Pinkies' Post to Elyce who is the Brand Manager for Enamels, Solar and treatments; she has taken all info and requests on board. We were the only European country to ask for the pinkies back again so I am not sure if we can have ALL colours in the collection but it may be possible to have the seasonal colours for retail. I will keep you posted I promise.

Doing and being a part of an event like Global really pushes it home what great and lovely people there are all over the world who love and are passionate about nails. We have some megga things happening in 04 and although the Gel is no longer a secret, I am still going to keep shtung on all its splendor until after a certain training and then we will launch it - you will however see teasers coming up in the mags.

Anyway I have missed you all and look forward to getting back into the swing of being a Geek. I hope each and everyone of you is well and happy and look forward to yacking soon x:cool:

Mrs Geek said:
I am sorry I have been remiss in posting. I got home about 3:00pm on Friday (about 6:00am West Coast time) and so I guess that was over 24hrs of travel and it took me all weekend to recover. Believe it or not I had 7 pages of orange splodges and that was only on MAIN!!! I realise I can not possibly read everything but have browsed as much as I can.

We had a tremendous time at the Global Conference and CND truly did us proud. We (Designer Nails) also walked away with an award for Global Sales which was an honour. I got to spend quite abit of time with Doug Schoon and will answer a few posts seperately as to what we talked about. I have also submitted the 'Pleading for Pinkies' Post to Elyce who is the Brand Manager for Enamels, Solar and treatments; she has taken all info and requests on board. We were the only European country to ask for the pinkies back again so I am not sure if we can have ALL colours in the collection but it may be possible to have the seasonal colours for retail. I will keep you posted I promise.

Doing and being a part of an event like Global really pushes it home what great and lovely people there are all over the world who love and are passionate about nails. We have some megga things happening in 04 and although the Gel is no longer a secret, I am still going to keep shtung on all its splendor until after a certain training and then we will launch it - you will however see teasers coming up in the mags.

Anyway I have missed you all and look forward to getting back into the swing of being a Geek. I hope each and everyone of you is well and happy and look forward to yacking soon x:cool:

Welcome back at last Mrs G!

Good to see you again - you must be shattered after all that travel!

Congratulations on the Global Sales award (no surprise there though - I wouldn't expect anything less of Designer Nails!)

I for one cannot wait to see what's to come from DN/CND this year ...its just too exciting...especially about the gel. I also really hope they decide in the affirmative on the pinkies....

Ciao for now......

Ooooh! I haven't hear anything about the Gel! Now that is just plain teasing us! :lol:

(Maybe I should master fabric and L/P first! :lol: )

Glad you're back! Hope you had a lovely time.

Victoria.

Welcome Home Missy!

:cool: Glad you had a goooood time, yay CND ROCKS!

:green:

xxlaylaxx

Welcome back sweetie we missed ya :sad:

Take care Dawnie xx

Hey good to see you back and ty for keeping us posted, I'm crossing my fingers that the pinkies will reappear (pull a houdini on us.... ;) ) You must be excited and tired at the same time, see u around hun! :green:

Howdy partner.........glad to see :)eek: errm....hear!) your back with the big girlies again. Excellent news on the award.....who'd have thought it, a small island like us and all! Oh.....and by the way..........well done with the pinkies, let's just keep our fingers crossed on that one shall we!

ciao
Delliexx

Hey Sam, Nice to see you back amongst us :) you've definately been missed!

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome backs!!! We will keep our eyes and ears open for any new changes that are maybe affected due to the Geeks...meanwhile, Professional Beauty nominations are in and we have been nominated for Best Customer Service so we are thrilled about that and thank you to any/all of you who voted. It seems that many of our customers didn't get nomination forms as they have been asking about them - PB did a different way of voting this year so I am not sure who got forms and who didn't :eek: anyway - to be nominated for one is great so it should still be an exciting evening for us all plus the Geekettes who are coming also!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back