Hi all from MEXICO

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LCL

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am Loretta, in Guadalajara Mexico, My daughter and I have just opened a nail salon three months ago. Here Creative is just starting out, very expensive but we like the products. We were robbed two weeks ago and it has been tough building a clientele. I was just getting used to the airbrush when wham.. goodbye. This site is so informative and educational for us. As we are not very able to have education here in Mexico, I am always searching the web for tutorials, and help. We love to do nail art, and are always looking around for new and exciting things.

Congratuations on this wonderful site, so much work and so many people willing to share technique, Remember there are two girls here, that are always avid to learn from you.
Hugs,
Loretta.

Hi and a big welcome to you and your daughter Loretta, I`m sure you will get all the help you`ll ever need on this board.
As for your recent bad luck, I am sorry to hear that. I do hope there wasn`t too much damage done, or too much taken. I also hope your insurance will cover it for you.
Things will pick up for you I`m sure, good luck with it, and pop in here often

Bienvenidos!!
Bienvenue!!
Wilkommen!! (I hope i spelled that ight Ruth!!)

We are here for you whenever you need us. It is great to meet so many individuals from around the globe and to share our passion for Nails.

I hope your troubles are now behind you and wish you well in the future.

WELCOME Loretta

Nice to see you on here it is the site to be on ;)

Sorry to here of your bad luck hope all is well now

Big Welcome Loretta,
Look forward to hearing all about nails in Mexico!
Sorry to hear about the robbery. Hope you get to replace your airbrush soon.

Hiya Loretta,
Welcome to the site :biggrin:
Hope you have many happy hours on here.

Hi to you both!

Sorry to hear the sad news of the break-in. Hope you managed to resolve it through your insurance.

Anyway, on to brighter things. A new salon sounds fabulous. This site, and all on it generously give support and advice. I have used it lots.

I don't give advice as I don't know that much but there are lots of kind people here who are willing, and very able, to share tips.

I have found the tutorials very useful. I have printed them and keep them close when I am doing a set of nails.

I did not train with Creative, but once I heard of it and used their productsI was instantly converted. No more of the problems I had experienced. I believe Creative is a fabulous product and only by using good products will you get fantastic results.

Lots and lots of luck!

Its snowing here in Chester at the moment so it would be great if you could share some of your sunshine!

Irene

Thank you all for your warm and wonderfull,welcome, I will be visiting and learning allways, I am not very computery, but At least I can post and relply. Right now the weather is picking up still a little chilly but mostly sunny.

I am very thankfull for the internet, the oportunties it has opened to us. Wow, I have read many post from Mr Samuel on the beauty tech Message board, and love them, they are so funny and also very professional. Here in Mexico you don`t even have to have a license or go to beauty school in this profession, we have taken some classes, but that of course is not enough for us. I went to Long Beach about three weeks ago, and my eyes just popped I had the experience of looking into my first nauk competition, wow. The art, and perfeccion, they are very high standards to go by, so we will work, and learn.
Thank you all
Loretta.

LCL said:
Hello everyone I am Loretta, in Guadalajara Mexico, My daughter and I have just opened a nail salon three months ago. Here Creative is just starting out, very expensive but we like the products. We were robbed two weeks ago and it has been tough building a clientele. I was just getting used to the airbrush when wham.. goodbye. This site is so informative and educational for us. As we are not very able to have education here in Mexico, I am always searching the web for tutorials, and help. We love to do nail art, and are always looking around for new and exciting things.

Congratuations on this wonderful site, so much work and so many people willing to share technique, Remember there are two girls here, that are always avid to learn from you.
Hugs,
Loretta.
Dear Loretta - you must speak to Russ Donaldson at Armstrong Macall!! He is fabulous and deals with Creative in Mexica. I am sure you will know Armstrong Macall but let him know Samantha Sweet sent you - he speaks fluent Spanish too!! Welcome to Geek-dom!!!

Hi Mrs Geek thank you for your welcome and information, I have done a little buisness with The person here al Armstrong, but I really don`t like him, that much. they are more into hair, and have just a little corner with Creative stuff here. We went to training for the Spa Manicure and Pedicure, and I think the tech was terrible, we did find out though that Creative is all messed up in Mexico, there are some distributors in Mexico City and the Tech there, you know bangin each other up, well that is their buisness, We can`t get decent education here, and people want it, I know that, I even wrote Creative as to offer my daughter for education, for the company, its good for us and also them, Independent from Armstrong, I have gone to the website, and and have the information, and we have studied it. We have to keep ourselves ahead, even if we are just starting out, we want to get good. I think that being on this board, and learning from you is the best we can do for the moment, also being on the other message boards have helped us alot. I think that being bilingual is an advantage for us to, and also being able to send and recieve e-mails. Not a lot of women down here are that intrigued by internet.
I don`t care about internal problems we just want quality education, and a good and reasonably priced product line. We do not get top dollars here, but we want to give an excelent service, Im sorry I just rambled on I hope you get my idea.
I will be always open for suggestions, and new techniques.
Thank you so much.
Loretta

I will send ypur comments to CND and we will sort that out!!!

Mrs Geek said:
I will send ypur comments to CND and we will sort that out!!!
Mrs, Geek, we tried that, and it was worse they got all mad here, at the Armstrong here, they told me to talk to Tina Barrientos, in Austin Texas, also I did, well she wasn`t that much help, we are not big buyers, so its not that important to them, I think we should just leave it, I can get my products from the states when I need them, I don`t have to go through them,I can buy online, I think my daughter already knows more than the tech they hae here, so that won`t do anygood, They are so narrow minded that it`s crazy.
I know that they need a good educator, someone who is commited to educating and no BS. But we like the products, and Its not Creatives fault, its the people here. I don`t want to make it bigger, bad experience here in speaking my word. Here they are not use to anyone seeking education, or service or, quality, sorry, Im not death dumb or mute, The distributors that manage OPI had mu daughter in for triaining, they brought the intenational tech in from, another state, OPI isn`t screwed, the distributors are, they wanted to pay my daughter in product, for the trainings she would give, of course we said, no, we dont even like the product, and we would have a whole salon in OPI no thank you. But it helped her get better educated, tough for them. Me I am just starting out she has me practicing, I do the investigating on the internet and the pedicures, and manicures, I study hard.
I will get the nerve someday to do a set of nails on someone, soon. We want this to be a family buisness. I love the art in all of the and all the technicals, who knows maybe we can start some classes in the future.
Thanks again,
Love
Loretta

Hi Loretta and daughter xxxxx
Welcome to the board and the fab world of nails............
Can't wait to read a post from you saying youdone your first set of nails !!!!!
I take my hat of to you , in your quest for better education........never give up, because one day you will look back and remember this as a start of something good......
But in the mean time, this board will be here if you need any help, support, shoulder to cry on or even a good laugh...........It's all here...........
So hasta lluego............Tschuees(german for bye)
Take care xxxxxxx

ruth sawasdee ka

where you get the hair from ++++++++:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that photo make me laugh too much .

mui from the land of smiles

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi Loretta and daughter xxxxx
Welcome to the board and the fab world of nails............
Can't wait to read a post from you saying youdone your first set of nails !!!!!
I take my hat of to you , in your quest for better education........never give up, because one day you will look back and remember this as a start of something good......
But in the mean time, this board will be here if you need any help, support, shoulder to cry on or even a good laugh...........It's all here...........
So hasta lluego............Tschuees(german for bye)
Take care xxxxxxx

Thank you so much,
And soon I will post, sort of got the technicalities, down.
Love,
Loretta.

I'm fairly new to the site and also thinks it great. Good luck with the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back