Hi all - what have you been doing lately?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scissors

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Do any of you have interesting things that are not work related? I thought it would be nice to have a general visiting thread about what we've all been doing.

I like to take drives in the countryside near where I live. One thing I especially like are trees over country roads making a tunnel effect.

Green Pollard Hollow.jpg

So, what have you been doing or what would you like to be doing?

Spent the day at the lake on the boat. Was a perfect day. Back to work tomorrow. I'm an instructor at the college full time and still part-time behind the chair.

As an esthetician, I've learned whatever we eat or drink also affects our skin health. So, I've decided to add nutrition to support our healthy skin health. To my surprise, eating food that are sprayed with pesticides or herbicides (think RoundUp) affect our health terribly! I decided to take control and focus on growing what we eat in our garden organically and toxin-free. Fast forward, both my health and skin have improved! No more breakouts, less sunspots and prevent new wrinkles! Follow me at IG @colorado_paradise if you like gardening too!

Attachments

• DSC00166.JPG
    14.8 MB · Views: 0
@TaylorYourBrows that comment about RoundUp is serious. I am pretty sure that is basically Agent Orange that caused all the issues during war like events in the past.

Yes, I’m trying hard to spread the awareness and I have the product that is clinically proven to remove glyphosate from our body by 75% in 6 months. Have you seen “Poisoning Paradise” documentary on Prime Video? It’s worth watching!

Latest posts

Back