Hi can you advise me please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I am doing my NVQ in nail extensions. I have to do one set of l+P with tips, one set of sculpted and one set of fibreglass. I have to do one of the above on people with bitten nails, ski jump nails and claw nails. Could anyone recommend what set I should be putting on each client. My first client is in on Saturday and she has bitten nails. Wish me luck

Davie

Hiya,
I would definitly do sculptured on the bitten nails.
Not sure about the others though

Davie said:
Hi All, I am doing my NVQ in nail extensions. I have to do one set of l+P with tips, one set of sculpted and one set of fibreglass. I have to do one of the above on people with bitten nails, ski jump nails and claw nails. Could anyone recommend what set I should be putting on each client. My first client is in on Saturday and she has bitten nails. Wish me luck

Davie
Hi Davie,
Have added 3 pictures to this post, this will explain the procedure much better then words..........
You can the choose the overlay system that suits you best........I Use Gelbond to apply the tips.........This prevents any airbubbles and cushions the tips..........
Hope this helps
Taken from the Encyclopedia of Nails........by J. Jefford and A.Swain
These guys well gals, know their stuff........Thanks ever so much !!!!....
Click on the piccies and they will come up in a bigger window...........

HTH

Attachments

• bitten nail pics geek.jpg
    bitten nail pics geek.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 508
  • claw nail geek.jpg
    claw nail geek.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 446
  • Ski Jumpgeek.jpg
    Ski Jumpgeek.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 401
Status