Hi everyone!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Just a little note to say hi to all.
We are here in CapeTown at a wonderful hotel with FREE internet access .... now isn't that handy for me?
JUst looked in and thought I'd say hi to all my friends.
We've had an amazing day and drove right to the Cape of Good Hope. Fantastic, enthralling scenery ... wonderful.
Having a day in the Spa tomorrow ... while Simon climbs Table Mountain (that is Simon for you). I'm not quite up to mountain climbing so a day in the spa seemed a great alternative.!!
Off to have 'sundowners' on the terrace. I could get to like this! I DO like this.
Love for now.

Hi gigi

Glad to hear you are both having a great time and isn't that handy you are in a hotel with free internet ;)

Enjoy your day in the spa and enjoy your break

Hi Love
Glad to hear you arrived safe................free internet access how handy is that :D Hope Simon has a good day on his mountain but hey I think you have the better idea do you good to have a chill.
Keep us posted and enjoy your break.

Oh and look after that knee babe

Take care
Loads of love
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

geeg said:
We are here in CapeTown at a wonderful hotel with FREE internet access .... now isn't that handy for me?
We've had an amazing day and drove right to the Cape of Good Hope. Fantastic, enthralling scenery ... wonderful.
Having a day in the Spa tomorrow ... while Simon climbs Table Mountain (that is Simon for you). I'm not quite up to mountain climbing so a day in the spa seemed a great alternative.!!
Off to have 'sundowners' on the terrace. I could get to like this! I DO like this.
Love for now.
You lucky, lucky thing!
It sounds fabulous. Have one for me. Think of us all here in soon to be frozen blighty!!

geeg said:
Love for now.
Hi ya Hun,
I am so pleased you are having a fab time..............
Give Simon our love, but you have the right idea.........a day in the spa sounds heaven to me !!!!!
Free internet access how fab is that...........
Enjoy your stay and enjoy taking it easy.............You deserve a rest Hun......
So glad you got there safe abd sound,hope the knee didn't play up too much....
Enjoy the soundowners.......... {{{{{huggs}}}}

Well now we know your a complete addict Geeg, on holiday but still have to pop in.......
You have a great holiday and pop in often and tell us about it. We will be envious of course, but at least we can have a drink with you

Hi Geeg

Say hi to the beautiful Cape for me............lived there for 3 1/2 wonderful years in my teens. Would love to go back and relive my memories.....ahhhhh:cool:

Have a great time
Dellie

Sawasdee ka geeg

You speak like you very very happy have happy and enjoy holiday .

Mui from Thailand

Take care hun,

Yup! A day at the spa sounds heavenly!

Enjoy! :green: ;)

Luv :meow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back