Hi everyone!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani77

Reaction score
I would just like to say "hi" to everyone!
My name is Dani, i'm 27 years old and from Hamburg (Germany).
I will start with my first course in june and really looking forward to it! :biggrin:
I really love this forum and I think I can learn a lot from you guys!!!

Bye!
Yours,
Dani

Hello welcome to the best nail info site ive learnt loads from here and i'm sure you will too have fun!!

Love loo xx :D

Hi ya, welcome to the site, you will learn loads its so inspiring and you will get to meet so many great people and get the best advice you need x x

Hiya Dani,
Welcome To The Board!

yeah, welcome. i'm quite new (was recommended by one of the premium geeks) but have found it to be really really good fun and so helpful. Everyone is so lovely and nothing is too much trouble. Everyone helps each other out and you'll soon find that if you have problems everyone will want to help you and you wont feel alone.

Good luck with your course.
Regards Carole xx

hi , welcome to the board you will love it on here, good luck with your course , love dee

Hi Dani - Good to have you on board! I only joined the site recently and all I can say is that I don't know what I'd do without it now. You know you have all your friends here to give you real professional advice. Good luck!

Hello there!!

Welcome and best of luck!

G. xx

Thanks everyone for the welcome wishes!

I already like it here a lot :D .

Yours,
Dani

Welcome Dani, Glad you like us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back