Hi - first time here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmynails

Reaction score
Hi there everyone - just wanted to say hello to everyone and tell you what a friendly bunch you all are....... I have found in the Nails world that people are so helpful and willing to share their knowledge and expertise. I have only recently qualified through Essential Nails in Acrylic and my other half kindly agreed to me converting a corner of our house into a salon - it's so cute ..... but empty!!! I have all the stuff but not many customers - still, I'm not too bothered - I know there will be a breakthrough sooner or later and anyway, I have Mrs Fortiscue [my pet name for the Nail Trainer hand] with me 24/7 and she is very obliging and absolutely NEVER argues. :D Hope to be a part of this fantastic message board and look forward to sharing with you all........... I bow down to the Grand Master Geek...... Sam - this site is absolutely brilliant - especially for newbies [although an oldie] like me...... fantastic - thanks.
Carol

You will absolutely love this board.... :D
Enjoy it...we all do!

Welcome to the best board in the world Carol, you`re gonna love it here. Watch out for those corns on the backside due to many addicted hours on here

Carol welcome i like this web site too much and learn and enjoy everyday .

Deb not know what corn on the backside i no have problem i think ka .

Kop khun ka mui

Mui said:
Deb not know what corn on the backside i no have problem i think ka .Kop khun ka mui

Tooooo funny!! Mui corns are little hard pads of skin that occurr when we 'over-doo' things!! I think Deb is meaning we totally over-doo typing on our computer keyboards writing posts for this board!! I just use my stiletto nails to type :oops: :oops:

but I forgot to say 'welcome' to the board! Enjoy and LEARN to become the best tek you can be!!! ;)

I just use my stiletto nails to type

tut tut Samantha, you not heard of "jewels not tools"

debbiepromotions said:
I just use my stiletto nails to type tut tut Samantha, you not heard of "jewels not tools"

what can I say :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I just LOVE the tap tap tap tapping!!! :oops: :oops:

Welcome to this nice little space in cyberspace........
friendly bunch of geeks, never a dull moment.............

I say if you can type in high heels then you can type with stiletto nails............
and that tap tap tap is so loud as hubby points out......."and so fast" he says "are you winning????".....so I said "what" ..."so he said the race to finish the next sentence lol"
I think using nice nails on the pc is fine, as long as you dont use them to unscrew the back, to see where your PM's have got to lol.............

love Ruth xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back