hi Geeks ,need your thoughts,,,,,

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
im off to benidorm on the 13th of sept with 8 girls and we would like to wear some t shirts with some funny logo on them,not with any swearing or anything as it is a 40th

can any one give me some ideas as what to have on them.

cheers ladies

The flirty forty crew

Flirty forties bash

Not very good i know but they are a start :hug:

there quite cool but debbie doesnt want every one knowing she is 40 and i dont want people thinking im 40 lol

we all want our names on the back

i thought of instead of chalies angels we could be DEBBIES ANGELS with the charlies angels logo

what do you think......

there quite cool but debbie doesnt want every one knowing she is 40 and i dont want people thinking im 40 lol

i thought of instead of chalies angels we could be DEBBIES ANGELS with the charlies angels logo

what do you think......

:lol: me neither.....

what do you think......
Sounds good to me but we want to see piccies lol

i know some geek will have a better idea then me

COME ON GEEKS XXXX

Might sound a bit daft but what about gangster molls and gangster names like - oh god not creative enough for names but I am sure someone will be.

Hahahahaha Lmao Judy Hahahahhahaa

thanks rachel

we have the tshirts ready to go just dont know what to put on them

i like the dimonte ones best

the one that made me laugh are DEBBIE DOES BENIDORM and underneath it say GIRL ON TOUR 2007

Hey hun!

We were getting black ones for the hen do and having VICKI'S HEN PARTY and the date on them in diamonties and then having names on the back like for my mum 'sexy sue', etc.

For a girls weekend in Blackpool we had TOP TOTTY ON TOUR 2004 on the front and then on the back we had our names and names of the places we had been.
We only wore them for one days drinking but all weekend people were shouting top totty even when we wasnt wearing them! just shows you how many people remember.

:hug:

When I went to rhodes a few years ago there was a bunch of girls there with matching tee shirts on that all had the name of a nut on the front like dry roasted or peanut or cashew and then their name on the back - it was quite funny trying to find all the different ones!

we are all nuts thats for sure lol

Latest posts

Back