Hi Gloss top coat for Acrylic and Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Hi can anyone give me some advice, i use NSI finish clear on gels and it leaves a lovely high gloss, but i need one for acrylic as well. I have heard Perma gloss is not that good, I would like 1 gloss for both, any ideas anyone? thanks jo

From what i heared of others here is that nsi has a good one => glaze n'go
So you would,nt even have to step outside your product range :green:

I use young nails finish gel which i am quit happy with

From what i heared of others here is that nsi has a good one => glaze n'go
So you would,nt even have to step outside your product range :green:

I use young nails finish gel which i am quit happy with
nsi glaze n go is fab.definately worth getting.its so easy to use aswell.x

I agree with the glaze n go...its fab!!! And like mentioned above, so very easy to use. No prep is required or removal of any excess after curing. Five stars!!! :)

Hiya,

I use CND products, but I use Star Nails GF21 Quattro High Gloss UV top coat.

I've tried quite a few including Perma Gloss (what a clat that was) and must say it's brill, never had any probs with it.
And, it's HALF PRICE at Sally's at the moment, not sure for how much longer tho

Hi thanks for all that can you use the star nails GF21 on Acrylic as well as gel?

Yes you can. I don't do anything other than L&P.
All you do is file , dust away the debris & apply, cure & away you go, no sticky layer to remove, no prepping. fast and good results.

hthx

I have to agree, Perma Gloss is a bit of a faff ... try Glaze n Go or Thermashield, as they're both excellent products which produce a high gloss.

Yes you can. I don't do anything other than L&P.
All you do is file , dust away the debris & apply, cure & away you go, no sticky layer to remove, no prepping. fast and good results.

hthx

If you use this what UV lamp do you have? Also, I have a client who is very hard on her hands, and as a carer, she has to apply some kind of lanolin (eeek) cream to one of her clients, and its causing serious lift on one hand, would this gel top coat help?

Sorry for so many questions, just wondering.

i use a daylight lamp which is 36w.it is possible that it could help i would say its worth a try.

Hi can anyone give me some advice, i use NSI finish clear on gels and it leaves a lovely high gloss, but i need one for acrylic as well. I have heard Perma gloss is not that good, I would like 1 gloss for both, any ideas anyone? thanks jo
i also use finish clear on my acrylic enhancements as i also use nsi it works great.i just suggested glaze n go as its easier to use but in my opinion finish clear is just as effective but cheaper.
i have also used perma gloss which i personally dont think is any harder to apply than finish clear,it just thicker in consistancy.hths:)

Latest posts

Back