Hi help needed for colour question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sienna_rose

Reaction score
Hi there

At Christmas my sis in law coloured my hair using richesse dia colour, she used the chocolate and dark brown together, and it looked really nice.

Anyway she lives quite away from me so left the rest of the tube with me along with the developer so I can do it myself.

Only problem is, I've lost her instructions and she has gone on holiday, but I really want to do it myself tomorrow :irked:

I know she used a third of the brown and half of the chocolate, but I can't for the life of me remember how much of the developer she used.
Could anyone help?

My hair is half way down my back and is thick and coarse, and is quite dry at the ends.

Thanks in advance

did she leave you a diacolor bottle to mix it in, i only use the dia colour in cans so i'm not sure with the one in the tubes but the mixing ratio for the cans is 75ml developer and 35 ml colour.

did she leave you a diacolor bottle to mix it in, i only use the dia colour in cans so i'm not sure with the one in the tubes but the mixing ratio for the cans is 75ml developer and 35 ml colour.

no she used a bowl:confused:

the ratio is 70mls of releaser to one full tube of dia colour richesse

Latest posts

Back