hi i need advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranqbeauty

Reaction score
Hi i moved down here last year, gave up my salon to come here with my husband of 11 yrs. He cheated on me over 7 yrs ago which i never forgave him for. he works with alot of women at work and i am constantly asking him questions about them i think i am paranoid. I don't trust him and he knows this, but 2night he went out on a leaving party with them and all i have done is ask him who .what where etc and now he says that he wants me to leave. I have a little boy at the school he works at and i don't want to take him out of it. i don't have anywhere to go and i haven't any friends here that can help me. My family disowned me when i moved down here and i don't know what to do can anyone help me please thankyou.

It sounds like you have pushed him away from you, could you not get marriage councelling to help you with your distrust, maybe he could go with you, that is if you want to save your marriage, but reading between the lines it sounds like you don't want to carry on the marriage. The only thing I can think of is to take legal advice, or tell him you will go when he has found you adequate housing for you and your son, he cannot put you out on the street, I would also go to citizens advice or go to your local council housing, but that can take up to a year or more for them to find you a house, and they may even put you in a hostel a the begining. Your main concern would be keeping your child happy, if he is happy in his school why take him out unless you move out of the area, his father will have rights to see him. I hope you find a solution and that everything turns out ok eventually. Good luck

Why exactly should you leave?

I would tell him to go and you stay in the home with your son.

You have rights, he cannot force you to leave, let him go and sleep on someone's couch for a while, damn cheek, telling you to go, grrr.

Go and see a solicitor asap and get some advice.

Hi thanks for that, my only priority is my little boy, as for the house, it is with his job, which is y he wants me to leave. I just don't feel as though i have anyone to talk to or that can help me. Thanks for your reply. Joanne

I feel its not best to continue to discuss your private life in an open forum, so have pm'd you.:hug:

Latest posts

Back