Hi, I'm new...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Callie

Reaction score
New to the boards and new to the business... I'm going to be starting school in January at Chameleon's in Northampton.

I'm excited about my new path! I guess I'm looking for pieces of your most invaluable advice on becoming a nail technician.

Welcome to the board..........
You will find this board a good send!!!!!!!
I know I do !!!!!!
So enjoy and good luck with the course in January.......

Callie said:
I'm excited about my new path! I guess I'm looking for pieces of your most invaluable advice on becoming a nail technician.

Hi Callie, welcome to the site and your new profession.
You have asked a real loaded and massive question that could take some days to answer ;)

If you havent found the search engine for the site yet... give it a whirl. Its invaluable for finding info on virtually any nail realated topic.
Just amke sure you aer logged in before you do your search or it will skip some of the more important forums :D

nJoy

Hi Callie
Welcome to the board as the grand master says have a search and you will prob find the answers to all your questions.
Take care Dawnie xxx

Callie said:

I think most people on here would agree that the most important thing in this business is EDUCATION. Get good quality education and keep investing in it - there is always more to learn. Use the search button for more info.

hi ya callie good for you hun exciting isnt it :D
nails is the best thing i have ever done and like the others say education is the key, make sure you go with the best and carry on learning, you'll find yourself hooked to this board its a life line when you need some awnsers, and you know what :?: you can count on everyone to come up with the goods, everyone on here is just so great i know your gonna love it!!! :D

welcome to the board babe

enjoy i know i do :D

but be prepared for some late nights ;) ;)

Fabulous!

I'm confident I'm going to a good school, and I plan on working my butt off and acing everything!

I'm excited. I love beauty and creativity, and doing something to make women feel good and look good!

Thank you everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back