Hi lift blonde toning help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saphirre27

Reaction score
Hi i naturally have a 6 level hair with heavy highlights . I recently just used a hi lift blonde on my hair and the blonde turned my natural growth to almost a medium to gold/strawberry blonde. Now my hair is white where the highlights were and a brassy /gold on my natural hair. My hair is very uneven and needs to be corrected . Can this be toned with a Wella color charm t27 or t25 or should I wait a week and dye it a warm dark blonde . Any advice would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• CFDD5773-8CA9-45D5-A6B9-F7E6F3EE6F57.jpeg
    CFDD5773-8CA9-45D5-A6B9-F7E6F3EE6F57.jpeg
    816.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 6B1A90FE-7CB0-4EF4-AB32-A96ED322E22D.jpeg
    6B1A90FE-7CB0-4EF4-AB32-A96ED322E22D.jpeg
    788.6 KB · Views: 27
I would just get your stylist to highlight through the warmth when you can get back in the salon.

The regrowth isn’t light enough for most of the “blonde toners” you can buy in the shops. I would leave it be as crossing over and applying product onto the previously highlighted hair could cause it to snap off at that point without care and proper use of products.

Thank you for your advice! I was hoping there would be another option other than a purple shampoo. I will leave it alone until I can get into my stylist . I don’t want to do anymore damage .

Latest posts

Back