Hi long time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
Hi its a long time since I have been on here:)

I gave up the nails it was NOT for me and di not fit into my busy lfe will the kids.

I started reborning :eek: I am sure none of yoou know what I mean LOL!!!! well these are some of my rebon babies I have made.
dscn5381.jpg

dscn5330.jpg

dscn5305.jpg

dscn5245.jpg

dscn5165.jpg

dscn4840.jpg

dscn4199.jpg

dscn3633.jpg

Project16-4.jpg

Project009876.jpg

Carolyn xxx

I love the reborn doll's My eldest has asked for one for years, these are beautiful hun ,
you have done a good job xxx

Thanks very much Some pager message came up not sure what this was. I could not answer it, but yes my reborn babies sell I have sold 16 now.

Carolyn xxx

Those aren't real babies?????????:eek:

They are beautiful Caz... what a lovely idea. They must take you for ever to make? What are they made from? Are these modelled on clients new born babies?

Nice to see you around too... its been so long ... :hug:

Hi Jen,
Thanks they are great to make yes they take me a long time maybe 4 weeks and this is working lots of hours the hair can take me 7 days 5 hours a day :eek:.

No they are not modelled on clients new born babies I just choise a doll kit I would like to rebon and go from there.:)

My babies go to collectors around the world not just the UK.

My first babies sold for £50 but now the last few have gone for as much as £220. It does cost me around £130 to make one as I use the best products possible and get the clothes hand made to make them mmore unique.:)

I hope to get even better I am friends with a top reborner and she has been wonderful help to me.

Carolyn xxx:)

They are beautiful Caz... what a lovely idea. They must take you for ever to make? What are they made from? Are these modelled on clients new born babies?

Nice to see you around too... its been so long ... :hug:

OMG!! They look like real babies! Have never seen anything like this here!

You´re doing a GREAT job!

Good luck whit them :hug:

Thanks very much Some pager message came up not sure what this was. I could not answer it, but yes my reborn babies sell I have sold 16 now.

Carolyn xxx

lol it was me that paged you hun, just wondering if you sold them, or was it a hobby only,...you have answered that now so thankyou,
if i do decide to get my daughter one for xmas, ill have to give you a shout if thats ok xxxx

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow Caz those are soooooo lifelike they kinder spook me out lol

Absolutely amazing! After viewing the first 2 photos, I swore you had a baby and was showing us the beautiful pics!
Fantastic work. You should charge more for one, lol! :hug:

omg i thought you had had a baby, you truly are talented. FANTASTIC WELDONE XXX

i was fooled, even tho i was reading an article about these dolls recently, i still thought that you had given birth to lots of babies hehe!

Very impressive tho who would buy these dolls? Are they for children or adults?

Thank you all:)

They are for Adults collectors buy them they are not for children.

Carolyn xxx

Hiya Caz!!

Gotta say, I found them a tad scary to be honest. lol But the craftsmenship that has gone into them is truely amnazing. I thik you are great at it! Well done. xxxxxx

Alex xx

One of my clients does these, she sells some of them now for over £1000...and uses my old Ezflow brush to do the work lol

Oh yes they ca sell for lots of money my friends have gone for £2.500 twice:eek: the rest of hers go for any thing from £1000. She has been reborning a lot longer than me and has her name out there:).

I am working my way up I have done well so far and have some good teachers behind me.

I also use nail art brushes for my babies nails and any other small detail I have.

Yes Alex they are not everyones cup of tea you either love them or hate them LOL!!!!:)

Carolyn xxx

You are truly talented babe, looks like you have found your niche here!! (You had me fooled, I was thinking to myself, so does she adopt then or what, with so many . . .)

Keep at it, I think you could get more for yours probably :hug:

LOL! Thanks yes I think I have found my thing :) and I love reborning and just want to get better and better.

I used to do hairdressing so that came in handy when cutting the hair on the babies.

Carolyn xxx

You are truly talented babe, looks like you have found your niche here!! (You had me fooled, I was thinking to myself, so does she adopt then or what, with so many . . .)

Keep at it, I think you could get more for yours probably :hug:

Latest posts

Back