hi there, I'm new and struggling!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonjovirock4eva

Reaction score
hi everyone, only just joined the site and must say it's fantastic!!
I've just started my EN gel course and I'm loving it, the only problem I've got is applying the tips to the trainer, it takes me ages to create a lovely air bubble!!!
I've been reading the posts on this and still cant master it, I know I'm pressing too hard because the nail keeps popping off the trainer then sticking to me!
If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it!
I'm off now to try and remove the no 13 nail from my fingers!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

A tip I was taught and always use is to rock the tip down onto the nail at an angle, slightly rock past it's position so it's at an angle raised off the nail ever so slightly) then rock back up into position on the nail. Knocks the air bubbles out!

I think i have seen a few threads about this, if you do a nail trainer search you might get some info. I dont have a much of a problem with mine, even though it does take longer for it to stick than on a real person. I use creative gel bond adhesive and formation tips that i blend thin before applying, they seem to stick okay, good luck! enjoy your course.:)

hi i done the gel course and had to complane to them as the tips had to much of a curve for the plat nails they supply so in the end i got my own tips with not so much of a c curve as the no 13 nail always had bubbles unless i used lots of glue

hope this helps xxx:green:

Latest posts

Back