Hi!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanah

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been a member of the forum for a long time now but never posted anything so thought I'd introduce myself!

my name is Alanah (as per my user name) I'm from Scotland originally but living in New Zealand at the moment!

I'm a beauty therapist and love all things beauty!

I love this site picked up lots of tips and tricks of the trade just from browsing! Will hopefully now post some more!

xx

Hi everyone! I have been a member of the forum for a long time now but never posted anything so thought I'd introduce myself!

my name is Alanah (as per my user name) I'm from Scotland originally but living in New Zealand at the moment!

I'm a beauty therapist and love all things beauty!

I love this site picked up lots of tips and tricks of the trade just from browsing! Will hopefully now post some more!

xx

Hi Alanah and officially welcome to salon geek.com

I love seeing members from all over the world and very pleased you have found your 'voice' here with this first post.

If you need any help at all, there is a forum called MY forum. If you poet in my forum, only YOU or a moderator can see your post. You Csn have a private chat with a mod about anything that may be of concern or to get help. There ids also a forum called site assistance for any technical questions etc.

Don't forget the members tutorials section for very interesting articles and tutorials which is often overlooked ... It is one of the most fantastic resources this site has to offer. Salon geek is much more than questions and answers.

Hope to see you around. Enjoy!

Hi alana, enjoy salon geek, you will be addicted before you know it and you will learn so much from it :biggrin:

thank you to you both! Geeg i check out the tutorial section, i didnt know about that until you mentioned! It is absolutely fantastic. Found a particulury exceleent thread about Hot setting wax, which i have just started using a whole lot more off in my new salon in whih i work :biggrin:

Hi and welcome and yes its very addictive x

Welcome!

Its very addictive - but a great place my husband jokes he is a salon geek widow!

Id LOVE to visit New Zeland! Ive never been very jel here! lol

xx

thank you to you both! Geeg i check out the tutorial section, i didnt know about that until you mentioned! It is absolutely fantastic. Found a particulury exceleent thread about Hot setting wax, which i have just started using a whole lot more off in my new salon in whih i work :biggrin:

I'm glad you have found it useful. It is just a fantastic resource here on Salon geek. x

hi and welcome, quite new myself but soooo hooked on this site, ive also learnt so much, and have some lovely geek friends as a bonus :hug: x x

Latest posts

Back