Hibiscus flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christie's Nails said:
I did these yesterday. Pink and white backfill. and then the fun part..the nail art! Using a very small liner brush I first painted the white flowers. Some are full flowers and others are buds or partial flowers. Then I used light pink and accented all the flowers. Then I got a dark green paint and loaded up the brush for every leaf. I kinda held the brush horizontal to the nail and laid the paint on to make the leaves. The less perfect they look the better. Then I took a light green and added accents to the leaves... top coat and done!

johnette.jpg

I did not do as good a job in the photo department this time...I am still learning..so sorry it is not super clear. ;)
These are sooooo beautiful, I have tryed hybiscus before, and mine don't look nearly as good, The pink seams to blend in and not looks so good, and I have no idea what a bud looks like, I have loved the hibiscus foever, maybe I will keep trying. Thanks for showing this beautiful set.
Suzanne

Christie's Nails said:
I did these yesterday. Pink and white backfill. and then the fun part..the nail art! Using a very small liner brush I first painted the white flowers. Some are full flowers and others are buds or partial flowers. Then I used light pink and accented all the flowers. Then I got a dark green paint and loaded up the brush for every leaf. I kinda held the brush horizontal to the nail and laid the paint on to make the leaves. The less perfect they look the better. Then I took a light green and added accents to the leaves... top coat and done!

johnette.jpg

I did not do as good a job in the photo department this time...I am still learning..so sorry it is not super clear. ;)
These are beautiful... and as the others said, they make me want to get out my paints and brushes. Keep up the good work!
:cool:

My ears were ringing...so I had to come over and see what is going on on the geek site.

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

your nails looked wonderful. I loved the art! They are my most fav. flowers!! Keep up the amazing work!! :)

Hey Christie,
Great to see your name here again, Is'nt it time you posted us a new pic... pretty please!

Glorsclaws said:
Hey Christie,
Great to see your name here again, Is'nt it time you posted us a new pic... pretty please!
I suppose so... did you all see these? I posted them on beautytech.com

marti21.jpg

lights.jpg

Hi Christie,

WOW, I REALLY like those! Do you do lots of nail art every day of the week or is it just around holiday time etc?

Sharon

[I did not do as good a job in the photo department this time...I am still learning..so sorry it is not super clear. ;)[/QUOTE]

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The photo is very clear on my computer, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy :)

the art was incredible! I am so jealous of your skills!

A big WOW! You never fail to impress Christie!!!:biggrin: You really are verrrry talented. How on earth do you do it!!!

xx Tamm

Sharon Green said:
Hi Christie,

WOW, I REALLY like those! Do you do lots of nail art every day of the week or is it just around holiday time etc?

Sharon
Thank you..
I do nail art every day on nearly every client..mani, pedi, nail enhancements... it is my "thing"... lol

Hiya Christie,
Nice to see you back and lovely to see some new pics :)
Dont go forgetting us over here, we love to see your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back